Borderlands 2 DLC - Vote!

#31MosebysRangersPosted 1/18/2013 11:31:00 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
MosebysRangers posted...
pothocket posted...
BCJMU99 posted...
pothocket posted...
Hammerlock is the best regardless of what all the casuals here vote.

One man/woman's opinion...

Or science!

Hammerlock hands down. Did the thing where you you use eridium to unlock 4 cage things than fight big drider. It dropped a legendary siren class mod (was playing with 2 friends in my game). More than what I can say for all the hours I have played in main game and other DLC. LOL when it happened because I have had my duped version since around November. Thank you lord for Live friends. We all laughed even harder when I said "I guess it will go into the storage locker". But was still nice to get one finally through normal gaming.

Scarlett DLC is my next favorite.

Torgue DLC down right boring to me personally.

That's a joke right? You can't seriously be judging the quality of a DLC based on a single drop. You do realize Random is Random right?

I guess if you got a hornet 10 mins in like some people you would have believed Borderlands 2 had the best loot system ever.

Your attitude and response is the biggest joke. You assume because others do not choose the choice you made than can you insult them and their response by calling them a joke. Actually I stand by my reasonig Hammerlock DLC actually gave me something that I enjoyed which is a very good reason IMO to say it was a good choice for me to be my favorite.
#32TsurukePosted 1/18/2013 11:33:42 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
gamecube101 posted...
Casual is an insult now, because its bad if video games are only a hobby.

It's only an insult if you take it as one.

QFT

If one takes it as an insult then they obviously want to be something more than a casual gamer, all they have to do is put forth an effort in their games they actually enjoy playing the hell out of. Hard work goes into not being a casual.

But its doesn't stop there someone can be a hardcore gamer in one game but can also be a casual in another.

As they have stated before, its only an insult if you make it out to be -- regardless of how one types it out.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#33BCJMU99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 1:50:11 PM
Just got Torque! Thanks for all that voted!!
---
Gamertag & PSN: TheCrenshaw
Currently Playing: WWE 13, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2, and COD BO2...Gaming OVERLOAD!!!!!!