Broken Mic

#1thelegendofedelPosted 1/18/2013 7:32:57 AM
Hey everyone, I've noticed a large group of people say in their posts that their mics are broken. Do you think everyones mics are actually broken or you think that they just don't wanna talk? Btw, my mics broken (not really tho).
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots
#2VaricoseVeinsPosted 1/18/2013 8:40:20 AM
thelegendofedel posted...
Hey everyone, I've noticed a large group of people say in their posts that their mics are broken. Do you think everyones mics are actually broken or you think that they just don't wanna talk? Btw, my mics broken (not really tho).

I think a lot of people just do not want to talk, but then why not just say so "I am a bit shy so I do not really want to talk" better than to tell a lie.

Because if everyone had broken mics who says so, microsoft would survive only on selling mics.

Anyway, I always use my mic until recently, I sat on it and I broke it in half. i am getting a new one when I get my paycheck.
#3atomicbreathPosted 1/18/2013 8:42:46 AM
I have replaced the original xbox 360 mic three times before going with a 3rd party mic.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#4thelegendofedel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:56:59 AM
atomicbreath posted...
I have replaced the original xbox 360 mic three times before going with a 3rd party mic.

Yeah, I've broken a bunch of those. Switched to my turtle beach headphones and haven't looked back. I think I bought a wired pair at wal-mart a year or two back for like 30 bucks, shoulda done that to begin with.
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots