Four-player survival game tomorrow (Saturday). Join up!

#1danishjuggler21Posted 1/18/2013 9:03:49 AM
I'm looking to play a survival game of Borderlands 2 tomorrow at about 10:30 Central US time (GMT-6). What's a survival game, you ask? Good question! Let me explain the rules:

OBJECTIVE: Get through the entire game on Playthrough 1 without any deaths.

1. Three to four players are required.
2. Only one of each character can be in play. No doubling up on Axton.
3. If ANY player dies and fails to get revived/second wind, THE GAME IS OVER. The team has failed.
4. No mods, hacks, or glitch exploits are allowed.
5. Non-quest power-levelling is NOT allowed.
6. Side quests are allowed.
7. Twinking is allowed, and even encouraged.
8. The game starts with brand-new characters, and these characters are not to be played outside of this survival game.

I think that covers all the rules. So, I'm obviously looking for some badasses who can really hold their own in this game. I'm sorry, but if you're new to the game, this challenge isn't for you. I'll be online tomorrow starting at about 10am GMT-6. If you're interested in playing this survival game, shoot me a friend request and be ready to play by 10:30. Also, respond on this thread so I know in advance if anyone is interested in joining me, and post what character(s) you'd be interested in playing as.

I've done this a couple of times, and it was an absolute BLAST. So join up, and we'll have some fun. If I don't get at least a three-player team together by 10:30, I'll just do some farming with my Salvador.

For those that do join up, here are some strategies we'll be employing to stay alive:

1. STAY THE **** AWAY FROM EXPLODING BARRELS!!
2. Don't go off on your own. If you go and fight a bunch of bullymongs by yourself while everyone else is shopping the vending machines or something, you're putting the team goal in jeopardy.
3. Don't fight enemies that are a higher level than us.

I look forward to doing this again, and I really hope some of you will join up. I'll play literally any character, by the way.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#2OdahviingPosted 1/18/2013 9:23:55 AM
Sounds fun
#3danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:50:00 AM
Bump
---
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#4nickybhardcPosted 1/18/2013 2:16:04 PM
I would love to do this, but will not have time tomorrow.
Please send a friend request. BaptizmByFiya
#5need4speed6448Posted 1/18/2013 2:54:04 PM
I'm off work tomorrow, I won't be on much tonight but I will get on tomorrow (what time?) I will only play as axton, because I haven't played as him yet.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#6kungpaomatthewPosted 1/18/2013 5:21:16 PM
Sounds fun, I'll be free in the afternoon. Don't have a mic though.
---
GT: EARTHW0RMslim
#7Th3_endPosted 1/18/2013 5:25:37 PM
i'm down to play GT: s0 steezy the 0 in s0 is a zero not a o :)
---
peace is what i say when i greet them i pull them close handshake hug then i leave them
#8danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:55:58 PM
need4speed6448 posted...
I'm off work tomorrow, I won't be on much tonight but I will get on tomorrow (what time?) I will only play as axton, because I haven't played as him yet.

10:30am.
---
#9danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:51:04 AM
The game starts in a little while, for anyone that's interested. My gamertag is in my signature, so just friend request me.
---
#10innersmokePosted 1/19/2013 4:51:16 PM
So... How far did you guys get?
---
GT- Innersmoke