DLC letdowns....

#1GeminiZer0Posted 1/18/2013 9:38:07 AM
So far, all of the DLC has been sort of a disappointment. I haven't really got into the Hammerlock stuff yet, but none of them compare to the base story in the game or even add to it. I hope the final DLC is a branch of the original story and maybe a mech version of Handsome Jack as a boss/invincible? Because Handsome Jack is the greatest villian of all time, amirite?
---
What up with thee?
GT: oCereal K1LLERo
#2MosebysRangersPosted 1/18/2013 9:59:05 AM
GeminiZer0 posted...
So far, all of the DLC has been sort of a disappointment. I haven't really got into the Hammerlock stuff yet, but none of them compare to the base story in the game or even add to it. I hope the final DLC is a branch of the original story and maybe a mech version of Handsome Jack as a boss/invincible? Because Handsome Jack is the greatest villian of all time, amirite?

I actually like Hammerlock DLC even if main quest is rather short. At least claptrap is back in some of the dialogue. I like the driders and the Wtichdoctors plus the floating bloated things. One of the minibosses drops legendary class mods which is nice. i actually like the swamp boats/hovercrafts. Terrain is kind of blase IMO. Hopefully you will enjoy it a bit more than others.
#3superdiddy34Posted 1/18/2013 10:00:29 AM
really the last DLC was my favorite BL DLC between both one and two
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34