Anyone else feel disappointed with...

#1GoodJobEinsteinPosted 1/18/2013 10:10:23 AM
the DLCs? Ive got pretty much burnt out on Borderlands 2 and dont even wanna play hammerlock. TBH i feel like playing the original right now
#2killbot357Posted 1/18/2013 10:10:43 AM
huh weird never seen this post before
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#3Evil SquallPosted 1/18/2013 10:17:24 AM
They're of similar caliber to the first's DLC's. I dont understand the complaints really...
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#4BigSai29Posted 1/18/2013 10:21:30 AM
Sorry, according to this board you are not allowed to feel this way and the only reason you do is because the DLC's aren't handing you out legendaries like Knoxx's DLC did even though Scarlett's and Torgue's CoC yield them like candy in comparison to the vanilla game
#5killbot357Posted 1/18/2013 11:28:03 AM
BigSai29 posted...
according to this board you are not allowed to feel this way

What? Posts complaining about the quality of the DLCs are almost as common as LF Alkaline Bee threads. According to this board, you are SUPPOSED to feel this way.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#6LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 1/18/2013 12:29:06 PM
Pirates was average.

Torgue was surprisingly well done and fun.

Hammerlock I haven't touched yet due to me replaying BL1.

Overall I just got burned out on BL2 so I've switched back and I'm having a blast with the BL1 DLC since I never played it back when it originally came out.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#7cheezedadadaPosted 1/18/2013 12:43:30 PM(edited)
Pirates was good
CoC was awesome
..what I have played of Hammerlocks is good as well but I havent gotten too far.

I think it seems to be on par with Borderlands DLC, but who knows. I do know one thing though, I REALLY miss my trip to zombie island and wish I could make another trip back there in a new DLC of some kind...that add-on was my favorite by miles.

EDIT
Oh and also, there have been tons of threads about this. I personally dont care, but just a heads up in case other people start complaining. At least now youll know why they are :P
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow