H3nryW1ls0n3's BL2 all around helping topic

#1H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 1/18/2013 5:37:23 PM
Since I constantly get 30+ messages a day(not that I mind) ranging from Power Leveling to all sort's of gear request's and Skin/head request's I figure that I will start this.

I have every Legendary in the game(level 50's) including shields, grenades, class mods, and guns.
I have every E-Tech weapon.
I have every Red Text weapon, shield, and grenade.
I have every Skin and head for all 5 classes.
I have every Seraph. gear from all 3 DLC's
I have every "Legendary" from all 3 DLC's

I have a extremely quick method of power leveling.(Only downside is you need to start a new character, but I will level you to level 50 VERY fast.)

So if there is something you want/need here is what you need to do: Post here letting me know, then SEND ME A MESSAGE on XBL (my GT is the same as here) But please know that I have many different mules(that's how I hold all of these items) So in all likely hood I will have to join your game a couple if not more times to give you everything you want.

I only do power leveling when I have enough request's for it, but if that is what you are after I will let you know when you message me when I will be doing it and if it is a good time for you.

I am sorry but I do not respond to friend requests and I delete them.
#2H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:38:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:39:54 PM
I forgot to mention on every piece of gear that I have, I also have every variation of them.

I also have a huge selection of relics.
#4E8SiliconPosted 1/18/2013 5:42:02 PM
I know you said you would delete friend requests, but I cannot do it any other way for some reason. May I request you make an exception for me? All I need is a Chopper. I understand if you don't.

GT-E8Silicon
#5H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:43:23 PM
E8Silicon posted...
I know you said you would delete friend requests, but I cannot do it any other way for some reason. May I request you make an exception for me? All I need is a Chopper. I understand if you don't.

GT-E8Silicon

I will be online in about 15 minutes if you are okay with waiting then I will give you some Chopper's
#6ganjafrogPosted 1/18/2013 5:43:37 PM
I would love the new DLC weapons and a power level of an assassin if you are willing. I hit you up with a message a couple of minutes ago.
---
XBL Tag: SlappyMcFisty
#7swanton112Posted 1/18/2013 5:43:57 PM
id like a norfleet chopper and any seraph items you may have
---
psn:swanton112
gamertag 360:Killerxxx7
#8E8SiliconPosted 1/18/2013 5:43:59 PM
Thank you very much!
#9Sno0p_BPosted 1/18/2013 5:45:00 PM
That's whats up!! now i know who to go for when im looking for specific items lol

By any chance, would you happen to have a purple matriarch class mod for a siren thats between lvl 30-40?
#10H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:45:23 PM
ganjafrog posted...
I would love the new DLC weapons and a power level of an assassin if you are willing. I hit you up with a message a couple of minutes ago.

Not a problem, just two things I will be online in about 15 minutes and about the power leveling you need to start a new character when I do it, and preferably I would like to wait until at least one more person want's this done too.