How strong is Zero for pure sniping?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How strong is Zero for pure sniping?
4 years ago#11
Make sure to choose the right sniper rifle, most people would recomend a Jackobs due to their huge critical hit damage bonues (which I cannot specify due to our old numbers apparently being wrong).
GT: dark reaper 175
That guy who duped everyone 600 million on Fable 2.
4 years ago#12
mu695 posted...
Make sure to choose the right sniper rifle, most people would recomend a Jackobs due to their huge critical hit damage bonues (which I cannot specify due to our old numbers apparently being wrong).

If it took more than one shot... You weren't using a Jakobs.
4 years ago#13
Critical ascension + moloko = death by laser show
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
4 years ago#14
BongSabre posted...
He can 2, 3, and 4 shot most things.

You're obviously doing it wrong then.

TC, Zer0 is my one and only character and I can ONE HIT most enemies, even some bosses. You just have to get the right gear and setup. I didn't go for critical ascension as the enemies were all dying and I couldn't ever get stacks. I crit for millions on average. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. You just have to get the right gear, and be good at setting up your shots.
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
4 years ago#15
This thread is full of....well something.

TC - Zer0 is the Glass Cannon of BL2 - weather you choose sniping or Melee, he will do extreme damage, with the right gear.

His Melee is better, but his sniping is awesome.

I have all 5 chars at 50, they all do well, but Zer0 is just in a class of his own.

I did a 550k (yea that's right) sniper headshot not 5 min ago, farming Savage Lee, with, and hold on tight, 0 points in the sniper tree - yup - I'm full Melee.
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
4 years ago#16
Tec187 posted...
This thread is full of....well something.

TC - Zer0 is the Glass Cannon of BL2 - weather you choose sniping or Melee, he will do extreme damage, with the right gear.

His Melee is better, but his sniping is awesome.

I have all 5 chars at 50, they all do well, but Zer0 is just in a class of his own.

I did a 550k (yea that's right) sniper headshot not 5 min ago, farming Savage Lee, with, and hold on tight, 0 points in the sniper tree - yup - I'm full Melee.

Wut

Melee Zer0 just feels wrong. Especially in a game centric on guns.
4 years ago#17
Well, sniping is the better option for me (with a proper class mod, relic, and of course, Bee), even though I got my major gamechanger for bloodshed already. Melee damage is only reliable when I'm in Decepti0n and running around naked with a depleted Love Thumper... which means death for Zer0 when he can't one shot a dude.

~22k vanilla damage for a lv50 melee hit is just so... little.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How strong is Zero for pure sniping?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived