Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

#1ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 9:23:58 PM
I am definitely an FPS fan. I like new stuff, varied environments, OP combos, funny tactics etc. Not to imply I don't love progression and fully exploring things and enjoying every inch of a game, but I'm not going to play "fight the RNG" for even one hour, it's not my thing.

My favorite RPG? FFVIII, yes, Final Fantast Eight. I know not many would say that but idc, 99 x every spell x every character rocked. Anyone else get what I'm saying? Killing mobs with good gear is fun.

Inv4/PannyG

Also if LimblessNick sees this I can do that trade tonight, some things came up last night >_> I come here on my phone
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint inb4/PostUrGT
#2Oliver_StarkPosted 1/18/2013 9:26:52 PM
Both.

There, I proved you wrong, I can in fact say it.
---
"Niente e vero, tutto e permesso" - Ezio Auditore da Firenze
#3SkyeVaschelPosted 1/18/2013 9:29:53 PM
RPG all the way.

I grew up on the original Final Fantasy's. RPGs are in my blood.
---
Gamertag: SkyeFire Hero
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Farcry 3, Skyrim, Soul Calibur V, Sleeping Dogs.
#4ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:34:07 PM
SkyeVaschel posted...
RPG all the way.

I grew up on the original Final Fantasy's. RPGs are in my blood.

I grew up on platformers and 2D fighters. I started playing those at maybe 6-7, and FPS games at 10-11. I -love- good platformers and RPGs, but I'll play them once and maybe another halfhearted time (or 100% OCD PT anyone? lol)

But Borderlands 2, I know the dialogue with inflection, character and timing by heart. I've done the main quest a dozen times or more, but only because it's an amazing FPS
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#5Max58201Posted 1/18/2013 9:35:35 PM
pong all the way
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#6ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:39:12 PM
It's funny that most of the people on this board can't detect trolls or are upset by them, but then troll any original topic on this hellhole to oblivion.
---
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/18/2013 9:45:46 PM
My favorite was 8 as well. We are few.

More of an rpg guy. But I do like both.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8danishjuggler21Posted 1/18/2013 9:48:00 PM
I can say both, and I do. I refuse to adhere to your false dichotomy.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#9ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:50:02 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
My favorite was 8 as well. We are few.

More of an rpg guy. But I do like both.

Ohmigod. I'm glad others feel this way too. I legit cried when Squall and Rinoa are reunited after the Outer Space part, and super OP stUff like ifrit/zell, quetzalcoatle/squall and doomtrain or eden/anything were soooo much fun!
---
#10ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:52:08 PM
C'mon guys. "Hurr durr rebellion "****youiwontdowhatyoutellme" is a 10+ year old song, you aren't unique. Don't troll my topic just because you replied seriously to my obvious bonker-clonking topics of the past few days.
---