Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".
4 years ago#11
RPGs

if for no other reason i own far many more of them than any other genre.
GT: Kmalding1045
4 years ago#12
Uh huh.
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
4 years ago#13
kiwimyweewee posted...
My favorite was 8 as well. We are few.

More of an rpg guy. But I do like both.

Same here, not to mention best card game in ANY FF. I play the hell out of triple triad every time I restart that game.

There was just something about the music in that one that grabbed me, same with less of a "save the world" because we are 17 and have swords and more of a love story aspect and kind of going from there.

But I like both genres, rpg's more so than fps though if I had to put rank them on a Olympic style pedestal
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
4 years ago#14
my tc you should really not act like a whiny little brat because people don't follow your topic rules. lighten and grow up please
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
4 years ago#15
RPG fan.

However, if I had the option, I'd say both, as I am a fan of both genres. I like RPG's more, though.
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
4 years ago#16
Max58201 posted...
my tc you should really not act like a whiny little brat because people don't follow your topic rules. lighten and grow up please

4/10... I have a few actual responses now so idc about these posts. I'll bump this topic in the morning or respond to serious posters from here-on.
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
4 years ago#17
RPG fan first and foremost, and FPS's comes in close second. I pretty much just said "both", and I also love FF VIII :)
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." - Confucius talking to George Washington on their honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
4 years ago#18
For the record going into this I was expecting no-one to say FPS, I'm right so far. The best the FOS genre has repp'd here is flip- floppers. Nobody mentioning the obvious classics if the genre but harking back to the RPG days. Or "well of course both TC xD"
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
4 years ago#19
Ok, since i can't say both i am gonna say RPG fan. I love RPG's because they usually have good stories, and are usually pretty interesting. The Persona games and Kotor games are some of my favorite RPG's

I do enjoy good shooting games and they make for fun mulltiplayer experiences, but the shooters i enjoy involve leveling up and such, like Borderlands and Fallout 3 and NV. I think its the combination of both is why i enjoy them so much.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
4 years ago#20
RPG. I don't have anything against FPSs, but my tastes are fairly particular and my friend kinda burned me out on the generic stuff.
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived