Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

#11kmaldingonePosted 1/18/2013 9:53:24 PM
RPGs

if for no other reason i own far many more of them than any other genre.
---
GT: Kmalding1045
#12danishjuggler21Posted 1/18/2013 9:53:46 PM
Uh huh.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#13Social_SinPosted 1/18/2013 9:58:22 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
My favorite was 8 as well. We are few.

More of an rpg guy. But I do like both.

Same here, not to mention best card game in ANY FF. I play the hell out of triple triad every time I restart that game.

There was just something about the music in that one that grabbed me, same with less of a "save the world" because we are 17 and have swords and more of a love story aspect and kind of going from there.

But I like both genres, rpg's more so than fps though if I had to put rank them on a Olympic style pedestal
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#14Max58201Posted 1/18/2013 10:00:39 PM
my tc you should really not act like a whiny little brat because people don't follow your topic rules. lighten and grow up please
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#15mooninomicsPosted 1/18/2013 10:03:23 PM
RPG fan.

However, if I had the option, I'd say both, as I am a fan of both genres. I like RPG's more, though.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#16ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:07:27 PM
Max58201 posted...
my tc you should really not act like a whiny little brat because people don't follow your topic rules. lighten and grow up please

4/10... I have a few actual responses now so idc about these posts. I'll bump this topic in the morning or respond to serious posters from here-on.
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#17aznghostbusterPosted 1/18/2013 10:23:30 PM
RPG fan first and foremost, and FPS's comes in close second. I pretty much just said "both", and I also love FF VIII :)
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." - Confucius talking to George Washington on their honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
#18ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:59:27 PM
For the record going into this I was expecting no-one to say FPS, I'm right so far. The best the FOS genre has repp'd here is flip- floppers. Nobody mentioning the obvious classics if the genre but harking back to the RPG days. Or "well of course both TC xD"
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#19Merc123Posted 1/19/2013 12:14:50 AM
Ok, since i can't say both i am gonna say RPG fan. I love RPG's because they usually have good stories, and are usually pretty interesting. The Persona games and Kotor games are some of my favorite RPG's

I do enjoy good shooting games and they make for fun mulltiplayer experiences, but the shooters i enjoy involve leveling up and such, like Borderlands and Fallout 3 and NV. I think its the combination of both is why i enjoy them so much.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#20OddplumePosted 1/19/2013 12:19:59 AM
RPG. I don't have anything against FPSs, but my tastes are fairly particular and my friend kinda burned me out on the generic stuff.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!