Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

User Info: Legendary0Beast

Legendary0Beast
4 years ago#41
Rpg all the way!

User Info: TG_Wolf

TG_Wolf
4 years ago#42
Both.

You have no control over me.
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#43
ITT: I don't know what a preference is.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: PWzero

PWzero
4 years ago#44
Iīve always been more of a RPG player, mostly japanese but also western ones. However, I started to play games like Duke 3D, Borderlands and Half-Life 2 and I must say I enjoy those games as well. Nowadays Iīm quite busy so booting up a shooter gets my preference now. Still, if I got more time left in the weekend I still love to play RPGs, especially those for SNES and PC.

So honestly, I donīt know. RPG because thatīs what I played the most for now?

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
4 years ago#45
I can't say both? What, does that mean I can only be a fan of one or the other? No, screw that. Both. I like some RPGs and some FPSs.
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey

User Info: Hawker44

Hawker44
4 years ago#46
I'm more of an RPG fan. I like the occasional FPS, but not really a fan of the "go down hallway, shoot enemies, rinse repeat until game over" I like more of a FPS where I can also explore like Borderland, the Metroid Primes, ext.

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
4 years ago#47
BOTH!

You dont know me, I do what I want.

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
4 years ago#48
Originally RPGs but I've changed to an fps fan more recently

User Info: Knox_32

Knox_32
4 years ago#49
I am a bigger fan of fps now a days. I would have said RPGs a few years ago, but now I don't have the time for them and the gameplay in many has gotten stale to me.

I literally cannot play traditional jrpgs anymore. I get bored out of my mind with turn based combat. It takes genre blending mechanics and real time action for me to get into an rpg now.
Summoner Name - AceBadcat
Mains - Cho'Gath, Ziggs, Viktor, Nunu, and Ezreal

User Info: ReloadPsi

ReloadPsi
4 years ago#50
Yeah, I like 'em both very much. I don't see why people have to be so with us or against us about everything game-related.
Unless you call Mega Man "Rockman" kindly quit whining about those of us who still say "Robotnik." Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived