Let's talk turkey: are you an RPG fan or FPS fan? You can't say "both".

#61drakor180Posted 1/19/2013 8:37:20 AM
RPGs are my lifeblood. I actually bleed experience points.
---
Why do I come here again? This place is so cynical...
#62Aceofblades2k2Posted 1/19/2013 8:37:22 AM
Though I do like both, I have to say shooters. RPGs were fun growing up, but I don't have the patience for them nowadays b/c I don't have much time to play games being a married man with a demanding full time job.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#63jfarb23Posted 1/19/2013 8:38:31 AM
I like each of them equally. I believe I have stayed with TC's constrictions.
#64OlliesdadPosted 1/19/2013 9:05:11 AM
Yes.
#65GrrrnadePosted 1/19/2013 9:07:29 AM
Neither I like RPSs
---
GT: Grrrrnade
Currently playing Borderlands 2, Tales of Vesperia and Metal Gear HD Collection
#66HCHawkePosted 1/19/2013 9:09:01 AM
You've asked people which they like better on a board of a game that literally is both genres, And expect to not get "Both"? Simply by posting this on the Borderlands 2 board, you've doomed your own topic.
---
Pokemon White FC: 2322 8827 5153
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as you signature.
#67renskyfirePosted 1/19/2013 9:13:47 AM
The question makes no sense. I can be a fan of both genres just like I can be a fan of horror movies and superhero movies. If you want less I like both, you should have asked which genre do you prefer overall. You may still get people who say I prefer certain things on one and other things on the other so I can't judge, but still.

Back to answering your question though. I guess I prefer RPGs then. They generally allow a more in depth storyline and flesh out the work better, which if the world is interesting, is a good thing. The only issue with RPGs being I tend to grind so they're always easy for me, except Dark Souls(shudder). I like FPS games, but only in renting them generally. I don't care for FPS PvP compared to MMORPG PvP and an 8 hour game isn't worth it.

So I guess I'm a fan of RPGs, but I still regularly play FPS games and enjoy the genre, and will just not use the term fan because you said I can't use both lol.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#68Slayer_22Posted 1/19/2013 9:22:03 AM
A better question would be to ask what people came to this game for, the shooter or the RPG aspect, which do they like the most. In that case, I'd have to say FPS since I feel that's what brought me to this game in the first place.

As for what I am an actual fan of? Both for the most part. But I do like RPGs more than FPS games, as I have more of them and wish to have more. But I do enjoy my FPS games.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#69ScoutFan666Posted 1/19/2013 9:28:40 AM
FPS BUT i hate most modern FPS, i wont lie. They're terrible, at least most are. If its not a bad one then its a rip off/typical nothing special shooter. to this day i play classic shooters mostly, Perfect Dark, Doom, Wolfenstein 3d, Quake,Goldeneye....modern FPS i like are RAGE and Bioshock 1&2.
#70Neku_SanadaPosted 1/19/2013 9:33:38 AM
After alternating between this game and FFVI for awhile now, I guess I'll say RPG. I still own the cartridge and the snes but play it on a psp. I would say both, but my hands are tied and my mouth is gagged.

My main question is why the hell is there no discussion about turkey? The dark meat tastes better than the white meat. Fact!
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...