i'm desperate! ,i can't seem to get anything Orange(legendary)

#1lebronwadeboshPosted 1/19/2013 3:41:27 AM
i'm LVL 42 right now . and i can't get any legendary weapons/items . what's the easiest way to get one? .. i've been killing Doc Mercy for 15 times now and nothing .. and most of you here are getting their Legendary from the starting boss Knuckledragger and me 50hrs of playing time and NOTHING?! .. please help me!!!.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War
#2king_ortisPosted 1/19/2013 3:55:44 AM
First get to 50 then farm. Doc mercy probably has the lowest chance of dropping a legendary.
---
GT: KingOrtis
"Don't like me or my comments? Then GTFO..."
#3w00dy925Posted 1/19/2013 5:24:51 AM
lebronwadebosh posted...
i'm LVL 42 right now . and i can't get any legendary weapons/items . what's the easiest way to get one? .. i've been killing Doc Mercy for 15 times now and nothing .. and most of you here are getting their Legendary from the starting boss Knuckledragger and me 50hrs of playing time and NOTHING?! .. please help me!!!.

Lol @"15 times". No use in wasting your time on him for the infinity. Definetly isnt worth it. Once you get to 50, and finish the torgue dlc, u farm pete, and him only. Just trust me.
#4PanopictonguyPosted 1/19/2013 5:27:55 AM
Most people ARE NOT getting their legendaries from knuckledragger.

P.s. Legendary is the rarity.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#5lebronwadebosh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:28:02 AM
w00dy925 posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

Lol @"15 times". No use in wasting your time on him for the infinity. Definetly isnt worth it. Once you get to 50, and finish the torgue dlc, u farm pete, and him only. Just trust me.

dude, who's pete ? can i farm him now?
---
#6w00dy925Posted 1/19/2013 6:25:47 AM
lebronwadebosh posted...
w00dy925 posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

Pyro pete the invincible. Hes the final raid boss in the torgue dlc. He drops random legendaries. I average 1 every 10-20 kills. And he is simple to solo with a bee/fibber or bee/sandhawk combo.
U can solo him in about 2 minutes if you know what youre doing.

Either finish the torgue dlc, or find someone on here who dont mimd power leveling you. He is the only dude i farm anymore. No point in wasting your time with a dude that will maybe drop something after 2000 kills. Pyro pete ftw!
#7lebronwadebosh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:29:32 AM
w00dy925 posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...
w00dy925 posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

Pyro pete the invincible. Hes the final raid boss in the torgue dlc. He drops random legendaries. I average 1 every 10-20 kills. And he is simple to solo with a bee/fibber or bee/sandhawk combo.
U can solo him in about 2 minutes if you know what youre doing.

Either finish the torgue dlc, or find someone on here who dont mimd power leveling you. He is the only dude i farm anymore. No point in wasting your time with a dude that will maybe drop something after 2000 kills. Pyro pete ftw!

why? does increasing my LVL also increase my chance for legendary boss drops?
---
#8H_Panic22Posted 1/19/2013 6:53:42 AM
Being from Cleveland, I'm not allowed to help by law based on your username alone, but your first objective is getting to Level 50. Then, if you complete the Torgue DLC the Invincible boss Pyro Pete drops orange gear fairly commonly.

To reiterate,

1. Get to 50
2. Finish Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage DLC
3. Fight Pyro Pete (with friends for ease and convenience)

...and F yo Heat.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#9pweidmanPosted 1/19/2013 7:42:44 AM
Keep at it TC. Of my 20 something legendary drops, at least half were from random enemies, and most of those have also been the most useful, except for my Terra mods.
---
GT= PWEID5
#10TheGrandFinalePosted 1/19/2013 8:17:14 AM
Bee/Shock Sandhawk is my Pete combo. Murderizes him. My fibber was not a redundant one so I never tried it, but it does 5 digit damage and ricochets in a shotgun like circle so it freaking drains him like crazy too.

And yeah, Pete's my farming bud. He drops Legendaries all the freaking time.
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029