Just got to TVH mode with my axton. Question.

#1__Fiale__Posted 1/19/2013 9:00:16 AM
I read somewhere it's best to leave all blue level item quests til you've finished the main quest or reached max level...or something.

I have no idea.

Any help? And is the second playthrough that peeps talk about the TVH mode?
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#2Steelboy87Posted 1/19/2013 9:03:29 AM
Yeah the second play through is TVHM. As for your blue weapons, you might as well just sell them, as you'll end up getting them again from their respective quests, although at a higher level.
---
-Ace-
#3GrrrnadePosted 1/19/2013 9:06:31 AM
Don't accept any quest until you beat the final boss if you want the best possible weapons from the quests. You don't have to do that. I didn't because I got a legendary early on that served for awhile. Then traded skins and heads for more legendary weapons
---
GT: Grrrrnade
Currently playing Borderlands 2, Tales of Vesperia and Metal Gear HD Collection
#4gjs123Posted 1/19/2013 9:41:48 AM
Don't accept any quest until you beat the final boss if you want the best possible weapons from the quests. You don't have to do that. I didn't because I got a legendary early on that served for awhile. Then traded skins and heads for more legendary weapons

What is the purpose of this? I'm still only on my first playthrough.
---
XBL: Stormaru
PS3: Stormaru_
#5captain_tylorPosted 1/19/2013 9:57:25 AM
After you beat game, all quest levels and quest rewards YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY ACCEPTED are set to level 50, and prize stuff level will be also 50.
#6GrrrnadePosted 1/19/2013 10:29:48 AM
gjs123 posted...

What is the purpose of this? I'm still only on my first playthrough.

So you can get the strongest possible gears on gear you can only get 2 twice without trading/duping
---
GT: Grrrrnade
Currently playing Borderlands 2, Tales of Vesperia and Metal Gear HD Collection
#7Laylow12Posted 1/19/2013 10:51:45 AM
TVHM : Do all Story quests and quests with green level rewards. It will be a rough road, but after you kill the last boss again, all quests, quest rewards and creatures reset at level 50.

If you feel under-leveled and overwhelmed by your next story mission and there's no side-quest to level up on, return to your last quest area and shoot your level up a notch or two.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin