Hmm yeah about those super weapons....

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 1/19/2013 1:33:36 PM
Are they something you actually farm for? or do you just play the game gradually hoping you obtain them? Just curious to see how you guys/gals actually play for them thanks.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#2Nintendo guyPosted 1/19/2013 1:43:15 PM
You get them by making a topic begging for people to dupe them for you.
#3resealablePosted 1/19/2013 1:46:26 PM
Mods "R" us
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#4captain_tylorPosted 1/19/2013 2:50:44 PM
Drop rates are so tiny that it just not worth it trying to get them legitly:(
#5ToboeAkaPosted 1/19/2013 2:54:21 PM
Depends, I like to do both, just playing around in the game and if I get lucky with loot that's a bonus. I also do enjoy being able to go out and farm for some specific drops I'd like, even if it can take awhile sometimes.
---
GT: AdvisoryCrane8
#6pookiejinPosted 1/19/2013 3:21:19 PM
if you want them, ask for a dupe.

if you want to just play the game and get whatever the winds of fate give you, then just play the game.

i have 4 total orange's (excluding firehawk). and i adore each one because I got them on my own. thats from 2 full playthroughs (only completed TVHM with Sal).
Duped items lose something and take away from the game IMO. but there is no harm to the game in doing it.
#7MrImpatient35Posted 1/19/2013 4:30:06 PM
Nintendo guy posted...

lol funny, but true. I've heard of people farming a particular boss for hours or weeks before they got the legendary weapon they wanted. I just ask for them if I can't get them from farming after like 2 days. I'm not a patient person.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#8wareuphPosted 1/19/2013 4:36:18 PM
Nintendo guy posted...

Lol pretty much this. Awesome game, rough drop rates.
---
Meshuggah, Decapitated, Suicide Silence, Arch Enemy, Caliban, God Forbid.