Go farm it yourself

#61SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/21/2013 10:34:42 PM
clegg105 posted...
Duping=cheating. You might as well not play the game at all and say you found everything and beat it 100% if you cheat.

Yeah, 'cause cheating is never fun.

Except always.

dealwithit.jpg
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#62natedude0903Posted 1/21/2013 11:06:11 PM
@TC

I dupe items for my girlfriend because she's not as good at the game and it makes her experience more enjoyable. Deal with it you whiny little baby.
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#63NateO81Posted 1/21/2013 11:19:54 PM
Mind your own business. Just another BS "holier than thou" post by some cry baby. Seriously you have issues.
#64UroborosAheriPosted 1/22/2013 12:52:07 AM
I've only duped items for one of my closest friends that I only get to see maybe a couple times a year, that way we can have more fun when we do get to hang out.
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#65smurfsn1p3r(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:29:37 AM
I think people misread my post, or I might not have stated it clearly enough(maybe a little of both) I am not attacking people who dupe loot with friends, or others they know who need that extra help. I am tired of seeing "look up BL2 wiki sees an item they want, then sign up to gamefaq and beg for duped versions."

I even stated I dupe for backup purposes, so i have nothing against duping.

I know the loot system is fud up, and the drop rate is atrocious because bosses do not respawn. All i am saying is it would be more fun to actually run bosses like a PSO TTF style, rather then never trying.

I know I was extremely lucky to get what I got, and I know there are some who spend weeks farming for bnk-3r skins. And I these are the people I can see going for dupes. All I am saying instead of asking for a dupe as soon as you hear about it, just try asking for some boss runs, and if you do not get it within say a week of solid farming go ahead and dupe. Just at least try to get it.

I would be more then willing to help anyone run bosses as I enjoy helping(and give commando a longer life span)., but I will not just give an item I spent 3 months farming for to someone who used fleshstick to get to level 50, then come on gamefaq and ask for the best loot in the game. These are the people my post was directed at.

TBH. You never know you could have found a gun/shield/mod/relic stronger then the mass duped versions floating around.

To someone asking earlier, I have a total of 10 days play time on my commando(all I ever use). I usually run in a 4 player room, and we dupe the loot that is dropped since we all were farming for it.

I find it funny that people think it is ok to come on this board and beg for items, but when someone tells them to suck it up and try to find it yourself they are the ones ruining the game.

I just don't see the fun in spending $60, and $10 per dlc, and within hours of playing you have every item in the game.

If you think gaining items from an non legitimate method makes the game fun instead of spending the time on it to actually get it that is your right. Just don't ask me to dupe something unless I know you have spent the time farming for it.

Happy hunting(hopefully).

If you ever want to run some randoms Gtag is smurfsn1p3r4eva) leave a message as well, because I am getting random friend request because of WotB: commandos 3)
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#66Saizen13Posted 1/22/2013 11:40:53 AM
The only time I have to play is when my son is asleep, so I sacrifice my own sleep time to game. Yes, I choose this but I also run a live stream so unless I'm streaming BL2 (which no one wants to watch) I'm not playing it. I've put hundreds of hours into the BL franchise. I've leveled all my characters up to 50, I've farmed all the bosses a ton of times. Fact of the matter is duping wouldn't be so bad in this game if the drop rates were anywhere close to normal. What did people like about BL1? Drops and red chests. What did they do in BL2? Crippled drop rates and made red chests beyond rare. Not to mention when you find them the drop rates hinder any chance you have at getting a rare item.

I refuse to waste my life away on a game that doesn't give back to those who play it. There's a difference between playing and grinding your life away. This is a VIDEO GAME. I shouldn't have to grind hours and hours in HOPES of getting a drop. Then on top of that, hoping it's as close to perfect as possible. What's funny is that anyone cares about things that don't effect them at all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#67Devilanse333Posted 1/22/2013 3:40:05 PM
I am tired of seeing "look up BL2 wiki sees an item they want, then sign up to gamefaq and beg for duped versions."

There are no topics posted on page one by people begging for anything. Could you please stop clogging the boards with dupe topics?
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#68Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/22/2013 3:48:23 PM(edited)
I am tired of seeing "look up BL2 wiki sees an item they want, then sign up to gamefaq and beg for duped versions."

There are no topics posted on page one by people begging for anything. Could you please stop clogging the boards with dupe topics?

I'm guessing you have default board settings.

From: SuprSaiyanRockr | Posted: 1/22/2013 12:34:42 AM | #061
clegg105 posted...
Duping=cheating. You might as well not play the game at all and say you found everything and beat it 100% if you cheat.

Yeah, 'cause cheating is never fun.

Except always.

dealwithit.jpg

I play The Sims without cheats, ever.

dealwithit.jpg
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#69smurfsn1p3r(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:59:35 PM
Saizen13 posted...
The only time I have to play is when my son is asleep, so I sacrifice my own sleep time to game. Yes, I choose this but I also run a live stream so unless I'm streaming BL2 (which no one wants to watch) I'm not playing it. I've put hundreds of hours into the BL franchise. I've leveled all my characters up to 50, I've farmed all the bosses a ton of times. Fact of the matter is duping wouldn't be so bad in this game if the drop rates were anywhere close to normal. What did people like about BL1? Drops and red chests. What did they do in BL2? Crippled drop rates and made red chests beyond rare. Not to mention when you find them the drop rates hinder any chance you have at getting a rare item.

I refuse to waste my life away on a game that doesn't give back to those who play it. There's a difference between playing and grinding your life away. This is a VIDEO GAME. I shouldn't have to grind hours and hours in HOPES of getting a drop. Then on top of that, hoping it's as close to perfect as possible. What's funny is that anyone cares about things that don't effect them at all.

In my post above yours I stated that I do not mind duped items, just when I see people ask for items without attempting to get them.

I love that last line. It does affect people. Having to lock you room because people are begging for rares, joining random rooms, and seeing people spend more time in sanctuary and constantly stop travel so they can go through all the oranges lying around. Instead of..you know...creating a private room to dupe in.

makes online gaming a chore more then fun. When most rooms are either "hey dupe me that gun, or no don't play the game we are trying to dupe.

Devilanse333 posted...

So all these LF topics, that are masked as "trade" are just a figment of my imagination?

When i joined earlier this MONTH it was nothing but LF topics.

I am not asking for dupes so i don't see how this is a dupe topic that should be treated as such.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.