Easy leveling in TVHM?

#1PolypropylenPosted 1/19/2013 4:12:44 PM
I'm level 40 in TVHM and the next story quest is for 42, but i probably need to be ~43 to prevent me from dying a lot....My question is how may i level up easily? I don't want to do any sidequest that gives blue rewards....and enemies are really tough in TVHM so far!
#2moosemidgetPosted 1/19/2013 4:20:58 PM
Do you have any of the DLC s ?
#3Polypropylen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:26:05 PM
No, i got the game three weeks ago.
#4lafoftophPosted 1/19/2013 4:28:05 PM
Maybe try some of Fink's Slaughterhouse? It's an arena battle in the Fridge.

You can also do some co-op, join someone's game who is a little higher level and just help them with stuff. The powerful enemies they kill and the missions they turn in should level you up fast.
#5Polypropylen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:33:43 PM
lafoftoph posted...
Maybe try some of Fink's Slaughterhouse? It's an arena battle in the Fridge.

You can also do some co-op, join someone's game who is a little higher level and just help them with stuff. The powerful enemies they kill and the missions they turn in should level you up fast.

When i join some one else's game and they turn in quests i did not choose won't this make me loose my chance to do them in pl2.5 on my own?
But thanks, coop seems like a legit tip :)
#6Polypropylen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:24:43 AM
Please ?
#7LifeIsABigGamePosted 1/20/2013 1:38:05 AM
A bit more info would have helped out for giving u some better advice. Like which character r u using? What main mission r u on? If u want I can help u out tomorrow when I get on. I got two characters that I haven't started tvhm so we can both run that together. Send me a friend request my gt is Mono El Nasty and I have a mic. I will probably get on around 4 pm when I'm done working.
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
#8BigRobb2389Posted 1/20/2013 1:54:34 AM
if you are trying to get all unique quest items at level 50, then just do missions that have a green or below quest reward from the previous story mission area.

If not, then just do all the missions you come across.

If you happened to have done all the side quests, you must have entered TVHM pretty well underleveled.

I was actually just facing a similar problem earlier on the GUNZERKER!!!!

I was about 3 levels under the enemies, with guns 4-5. It wasn't so much about the survivability but at some points, just the lack of damage. Though at that point, I did have a great shield for the build.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#9Polypropylen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:01:24 AM
I'm level 40 as said, Commando with Gemini Turrets, and my current story mission is the one in the wildlife preserve(where you kill bloodwing).
#10Laylow12Posted 1/20/2013 2:03:59 AM
If things get too tough, head back an area or two until you're leveled up.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin