Pete's bar, moxxxis bar, badass crater bar, why won't anyone sell me a drink?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Pete's bar, moxxxis bar, badass crater bar, why won't anyone sell me a drink?

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
4 years ago#1
Getting thirsty man
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#2
Multi-Pass
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: Mysticman89

Mysticman89
4 years ago#3
Moxxi gives you a few drinks in one of the quests.

User Info: SUGARASHAD

SUGARASHAD
4 years ago#4
why would they or you want such a loser thing? needing artificial highs is just lolworthy.. and wanting them in a video game so you can pretend is almost worse
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#5
Mysticman89 posted...
Moxxi gives you a few drinks in one of the quests.

She also pulls them out of her rack... the same rack she pulls a video camera, and several SMGs during the course of the game. That isn't cleavage... that's a chasm.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#6
One of the worst topics ever. Really? Joke or not, just dumb. Not trying to make you feel bad or be a killjoy, but is this really where this board is at? Now if you wanna say something uncalled for or nasty, go for it. I know what happens when people call other people on things here. Sorry dude.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
4 years ago#7
Red Dead Redemption and the Mass Effect games had drinking. Why not Borderlands? Oh, so did Skyrim.
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#8
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
One of the worst topics ever. Really? Joke or not, just dumb. Not trying to make you feel bad or be a killjoy, but is this really where this board is at? Now if you wanna say something uncalled for or nasty, go for it. I know what happens when people call other people on things here. Sorry dude.

Then I guess that don't leave me with no choice but to be a mature-ass adult about this ****. I'm working on my temper. But know that I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THIS!!!
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: Dwaze_Zaken

Dwaze_Zaken
4 years ago#9
Personally, I would love to fight any of the raid bosses with a drunk character in-game.
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.

User Info: CoolBeansAvi

CoolBeansAvi
4 years ago#10
SUGARASHAD posted...
why would they or you want such a loser thing? needing artificial highs is just lolworthy.. and wanting them in a video game so you can pretend is almost worse

Lol this guy
Hey kiddies
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Pete's bar, moxxxis bar, badass crater bar, why won't anyone sell me a drink?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived