Pete's bar, moxxxis bar, badass crater bar, why won't anyone sell me a drink?

#1innersmokePosted 1/19/2013 7:23:19 PM
Getting thirsty man
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2capnovanPosted 1/19/2013 7:28:10 PM
Multi-Pass
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3Mysticman89Posted 1/19/2013 8:08:39 PM
Moxxi gives you a few drinks in one of the quests.
#4SUGARASHADPosted 1/19/2013 8:14:41 PM
why would they or you want such a loser thing? needing artificial highs is just lolworthy.. and wanting them in a video game so you can pretend is almost worse
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 1/19/2013 8:14:43 PM
Mysticman89 posted...
Moxxi gives you a few drinks in one of the quests.

She also pulls them out of her rack... the same rack she pulls a video camera, and several SMGs during the course of the game. That isn't cleavage... that's a chasm.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/19/2013 8:15:27 PM
One of the worst topics ever. Really? Joke or not, just dumb. Not trying to make you feel bad or be a killjoy, but is this really where this board is at? Now if you wanna say something uncalled for or nasty, go for it. I know what happens when people call other people on things here. Sorry dude.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#7danishjuggler21Posted 1/19/2013 8:37:40 PM
Red Dead Redemption and the Mass Effect games had drinking. Why not Borderlands? Oh, so did Skyrim.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#8AngryOldFeralPosted 1/19/2013 10:05:01 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
One of the worst topics ever. Really? Joke or not, just dumb. Not trying to make you feel bad or be a killjoy, but is this really where this board is at? Now if you wanna say something uncalled for or nasty, go for it. I know what happens when people call other people on things here. Sorry dude.

Then I guess that don't leave me with no choice but to be a mature-ass adult about this ****. I'm working on my temper. But know that I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THIS!!!
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#9Dwaze_ZakenPosted 1/19/2013 10:16:11 PM
Personally, I would love to fight any of the raid bosses with a drunk character in-game.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#10stepaliciousPosted 1/19/2013 10:23:28 PM
SUGARASHAD posted...
why would they or you want such a loser thing? needing artificial highs is just lolworthy.. and wanting them in a video game so you can pretend is almost worse

Lol this guy
---
Hey kiddies