I've come back after the 1st DLC, have the DLCs gotten any good?

#1Radiant_Sol12Posted 1/19/2013 7:29:24 PM
After the disappointment that was the Captain Scarlet DLC, I went to play a bunch of other game that came out. Have the DLCs improved since the 1st?
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#2fseperentPosted 1/19/2013 8:32:30 PM
I'm inclined to say yes.
The Torgue Campaign was shorter but more enjoyable.
Hammerlock's Big Hunt is basically a weekend of hunting turned upside down with monsters waiting to beat you like a rented mule.
#3htkaPosted 1/19/2013 8:35:45 PM
Torgue was rinse and repeat. If you like doing the same type of mission over and over with shorter time limits or increased difficulty, then you'll like it, if not, you'll hate it as much as I did.
#4Merc123Posted 1/19/2013 9:39:20 PM
The real charm of Torgue i thought was the humour. Mr. Torgue was an awesome character, and a couple of characters from Borderlands 2 show up. The missions i thought were fun enough, kind of typical Borderlands missions. Its my favorite DLC of Borderlands 2.

Sir Hammerlocks thing it had going for it are the interesting locations and creatures wandering around. It also seems tougher than the other two DLC. I personally thought it was kind of funny too, but most people don't think so. Its also kind of short, but is still had a lot of fun with it.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#5GigabomberPosted 1/19/2013 11:27:16 PM
No. The first DLC was the best by far. other people are wrong.
#6Radiant_Sol12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:49:27 PM
Gigabomber posted...

That makes me scared. Is there areas where it's obvious that this was outsourced instead of work done by Gearbox?
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#7Merc123Posted 1/19/2013 11:56:01 PM
Gigabomber posted...

Your the only one i have seen so far that feels that way honestly.

Most people consider Torgue to be the best and Hammerlock and Pirates to be lacking.

I enjoyed all 3 though. I think the main strength of Pirates were the cool areas and Sand Skiffs, the humour and characters were a bit off the mark though.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.