POLL: Which NPC would you like as a playable character?

#11Laylow12Posted 1/19/2013 10:22:45 PM
I picked Ellie and her action skill has her rolling around like a Katamari ball.

When you release the action button, she sits on the enemy and does one bounce that makes them stunned for 15 seconds. After the bounce she lands where her rolling ball started from.

Variations include:

While she's rolling she deflects 50% of bullets off of her. These bullets do not hit the enemies, they land harmlessly.

The rolling ball increases her speed by up to 40% while rolling.

Strong arms spec has her grab two enemies, one with each arm and stack them on the third guy before the bounce.

I could go on but I think you may be getting bored.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#12AngryOldFeralPosted 1/19/2013 10:32:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I picked Ellie and her action skill has her rolling around like a Katamari ball.

When you release the action button, she sits on the enemy and does one bounce that makes them stunned for 15 seconds. After the bounce she lands where her rolling ball started from.

Variations include:

While she's rolling she deflects 50% of bullets off of her. These bullets do not hit the enemies, they land harmlessly.

Strong arms spec has her grab two enemies, one with each arm and stack them on the third guy before the bounce.

She should get some kind of weird static skills revolving around her bizarre chest-size and tiny feet. Kind of like how Gaige has "Smaller, Lighter, Faster" that increase reload speed but lowers mag size... Ellie should have one that boosts her total damage resistance but lowers her movement speed.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#13Laylow12Posted 1/19/2013 10:36:27 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Variations include:

She should get some kind of weird static skills revolving around her bizarre chest-size and tiny feet. Kind of like how Gaige has "Smaller, Lighter, Faster" that increase reload speed but lowers mag size... Ellie should have one that boosts her total damage resistance but lowers her movement speed.

Hey that's cool! Maybe we can work on Ellie together, haha!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14Steve0314Posted 1/19/2013 10:56:51 PM
CL4P-TP
I WANA PLAY HIM!
..... CAPSLOCK!
---
Deterministic Predictions: If A then B. Quantum Mechanics: If A... Maybe B.
#15lebronwadeboshPosted 1/19/2013 10:59:58 PM
roland or mordecai.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War
#16havok718Posted 1/19/2013 11:23:08 PM(edited)
In BL3 the playable characters will be Torgue (the Bruiser), CEO of Maliwan (the Siren), CEO of Jakobs (the Sharpshooter), and CEO of Dahl (the Commando).

I wish.
#17Feds950Posted 1/19/2013 11:36:12 PM
Face McShooty
#18Flow_149Posted 1/19/2013 11:45:22 PM
Kai obviously. He's the chosen one!
#19MunchkinatorPosted 1/19/2013 11:48:03 PM
I find Tina loosely funny if you don't take her seriously, but Torgue is basically her, just... actually funny. Also, EXPLOOOOOOOSIONS!
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!
#20kiwimyweeweePosted 1/19/2013 11:52:01 PM
Being serious, steve. Action skill is heeyoo where he just yells heeyoo. Cooldown rate is zero.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.