So I've been gone a while and just tried to solo Terramorphous...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So I've been gone a while and just tried to solo Terramorphous...

User Info: supersonic953

supersonic953
4 years ago#1
What the **** happened while I was gone? He pretty much just bent me over and stole my manhood! Clearly I missed some things in the few months I've been gone.

User Info: Gunfreak010

Gunfreak010
4 years ago#2
The Bee was directly nerfed. Shotguns don't apply full amp damage to every bullet, but they are divided evenly between the pellets now. IE, 5000x10 = 4000 amp damage per connecting pellet should you have a 40k Amp Bee, whereas before, it was 40k per pellet for a total of 400000. It makes the CC stronger than the average shotgun still, but it's no longer game breaking. Terramorphous got a health increase too if I'm not mistaken.
http://i41.tinypic.com/2vkkl08.jpg - Thanks chitlin_n_grits
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1732/gunfreak010.png - Thanks Beam_

User Info: w00dy925

w00dy925
4 years ago#3
Just ask for a fire fibber/bee shield. You will solo him in aboit a minute and go down twice. Just shoot 2 tentacles and youre back up. Its still rather easy.

User Info: supersonic953

supersonic953
4 years ago#4
What's killing me is him launching me off the battlefield now. I used to be able to kill him before that was even an issue. Not anymore. :P

User Info: Charted_22

Charted_22
4 years ago#5
The rock up next to the exit still protects you pretty well
In the words of Victor Sullivan "I'll be go-to-helled"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So I've been gone a while and just tried to solo Terramorphous...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived