Anyone feel like dropping me any Hammerlock heads, and a reall y good Infinity?

#1LordElohimPosted 1/19/2013 11:07:36 PM
My friend and I are going to be on for maybe the next hour or two, and I'd really like to try to get the heads, and hopefully an Infinty better than mine. Mine is a 9464 with an 8.0 fire rate, and I have no idea how good they get, but I'd like a better one if possible. I can't give anything back at the moment, but I do have all of the other heads, and the Fast Bullets Chopper from Hammerlock, so I could trade those later on. People have been very kind to me in this game so far, so just looking for a little more.
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#2zodiaccurse12Posted 1/19/2013 11:34:24 PM
LordElohim posted...
My friend and I are going to be on for maybe the next hour or two, and I'd really like to try to get the heads, and hopefully an Infinty better than mine. Mine is a 9464 with an 8.0 fire rate, and I have no idea how good they get, but I'd like a better one if possible. I can't give anything back at the moment, but I do have all of the other heads, and the Fast Bullets Chopper from Hammerlock, so I could trade those later on. People have been very kind to me in this game so far, so just looking for a little more.

ran out of gold time would dupe for you if I could
#3LordElohim(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:07:42 AM
Still looking for a little while
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#4Laylow12Posted 1/20/2013 12:22:56 AM
Ill help u. Sending u a message right now on XBL.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5Komander21Posted 1/20/2013 8:19:05 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Ill help u. Sending u a message right now on XBL.

Could I get a copy of the heads too? My friend has been wanting them and I would like to help him out. Gt on sig thanks.
---
I am the Komander. I Komand you. GT: I Farm Lead
#6IxblackenedxIPosted 1/20/2013 8:28:06 AM
i am interested in the heads as well i have plenty to trade if need be just message me on xbox live
gt: x TreeHopper x