Badass rank just DOUBLED?! and I have 65 tokens to spend. Glitch?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Badass rank just DOUBLED?! and I have 65 tokens to spend. Glitch?!

User Info: hotpiercedguy

hotpiercedguy
4 years ago#1
This is on behalf of my wifes account. She was never a victim of the badass rank glitch (although I was although mine was fixed in patch) today we log on and she has 14,000 badass rank (she had 7,000~) and 65 tokens to spend. Anyone know whats up?
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc

User Info: nro87

nro87
4 years ago#2
Don't question it. Just accept the free stat boosts.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei

User Info: BluEagle1721

BluEagle1721
4 years ago#3
I've never had my badass rank change randomly but I did get free golden keys for no reason.

I typed in codes to get 17 keys and I used five of them. I played for a while and logged off. Then when I came back, I now had 29 keys.

I'm guessing it added the 17 original keys back to the 12 I had left.

User Info: hotpiercedguy

hotpiercedguy
4 years ago#4
She also got 10 free golden keys which is why I think the glitch happened and it thinks she got her badass rank reset even though she didn't.
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Badass rank just DOUBLED?! and I have 65 tokens to spend. Glitch?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived