GOD ****ing ****it Gearbox!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. GOD ****ing ****it Gearbox!

User Info: Chimzard

Chimzard
3 years ago#1
Why the frick do you have to make everything increasingly impossible in this game?! I fell into a frigging hole in the Hyperion Slaughter Arena, at round 5. When we actually made it to the last round I guess they decided it would be funny to send off a **** you by dropping off a Badass constructor 2.0 and a few dozen super Badass surveyors. This is almost as bad as Master Gee and his anti climatic loot drop.

On a more calm side note, what did you guys think about Big Game Hunt? Personally I thought it was too short.
If only I could change my username... - GT: Ian10235
3DS FC: 4210-4251-1844

User Info: yiangaruuuga

yiangaruuuga
3 years ago#2
Bee Shield?
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.

User Info: LordofHunters

LordofHunters
3 years ago#3
A lot of new creatures/unique monsters. I enjoyed it because it was a doc focused on the premise of hunting rare beasts, then again I enjoy farming for loot and such...

the one thing that I felt added to the fun was more enemies with the ability to reflect your shots, be it passively or during a move- witch doctor tornado- plus running around the dlc with a big boom blaster and Longbow Quasar grenades with 0.0 fuse time made for some funny kills.
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.

User Info: havok718

havok718
3 years ago#4
That last wave killed me like 4 times before I got it down. Good challenge IMO, but doing all the waves before the last wave 5 times was a bit tedious.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#5
The new dlc is great if you like farming for loot, but for the rest of us, it's okay.

I do enjoy the new enemies, but it really is far too short, even with the side missions taken into consideration.

I do appreciate that some of the new 'invincible' enemies are completely optional. That's a plus. That said, Voracidous is bad. A boring fight, and it takes forever to get to him, since he's near the end of a map.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: Chimzard

Chimzard
3 years ago#6
The bee shield doesn't really protect me from damage since it goes out too fast, especially against electrical attacks like the ones that the surveyors can attack with.

I never really found much in the loot department. Can you still access the chest room after finishing the main quest line?
If only I could change my username... - GT: Ian10235
3DS FC: 4210-4251-1844

User Info: oXBornToKillXo

oXBornToKillXo
3 years ago#7
Are you serious? This game is so easy I turned my BA rank off months ago. Maybe it's your gear. Need help? Gamertag: oXBornToKillXo

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
3 years ago#8
So you're telling us, because you haven't found the right combination of gear with skills you are blaming Gearbox due to your difficulty?
From what I am gathering..
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. GOD ****ing ****it Gearbox!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived