IT'S TIME FOR A BEATDOWN BAR BRAlllLlLlLL~~!!

#1xG4BR13LPosted 1/20/2013 8:13:29 AM
Topic, cough.

SO yeah, I have a level 46 Siren and I'm tired of questing blah blah, was just wondering if anyone is farming Torgue Tokens in Pete's Bar doing the Bar Room quest repeatedly and would invite me in so I can level up and be done with it :)

You're a star in advance if anyone is :D
---
"Keelah se'lai."
Gamertag; lSP3CTR3. [With an L .]
#2Doktor_WilhelmPosted 1/20/2013 8:18:28 AM
It's "brawl" not "brail"...

Also, if no one helps you, have a go yourself, just chuck a load of grenades (singularity ones work best) and rockets into the room, then pick up more ammo and repeat; then when the quest fails (or you pass it) then restart the quest and the spamming...
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#3xG4BR13L(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:20:30 AM
Doktor_Wilhelm posted...
It's "brawl" not "brail"...

Also, if no one helps you, have a go yourself, just chuck a load of grenades (singularity ones work best) and rockets into the room, then pick up more ammo and repeat; then when the quest fails (or you pass it) then restart the quest and the spamming...

I realise that now, as I had to edit the title as full caps weren't allowed and must of deleted the W by mistake.

And I know, except it's tiresome that way and so much faster with a Norfleet.
---
"Keelah se'lai."
#4Doktor_WilhelmPosted 1/20/2013 8:24:19 AM
I ment to add a :p at the end of the "brawl" comment, if only not to sound like a total ass! :p

And the reason I know and am rather crazy seeming about the "brawl" quote: is because I did my method to get a few levels myself, also how I know that it is indeed tiresome, so I hope you do get some help!
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#5xsaudioPosted 1/20/2013 8:26:36 AM
I will get you to 50. Message me on live. xsaudio
#6xG4BR13L(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:28:51 AM
Doktor_Wilhelm posted...
I ment to add a :p at the end of the "brawl" comment, if only not to sound like a total ass! :p

And the reason I know and am rather crazy seeming about the "brawl" quote: is because I did my method to get a few levels myself, also how I know that it is indeed tiresome, so I hope you do get some help!

Haha, no worries.

I hate asking for level help usually, it's just I've been through the game twice now, (As in, Assassin: Normal and TVHM, and Mechromancer: Normal and TVHM) and I'm tired of the quests X_X) plus my friends are sick of doing the brawl for me lol, even though I've helped them with legendaries and all the DLCs -.- but hey, what can you do.
---
"Keelah se'lai."
#7xG4BR13L(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:29:29 AM
xsaudio posted...
I will get you to 50. Message me on live. xsaudio

You're a legend dood.
---
"Keelah se'lai."