The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Loot, Loot, & more Loot

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot, Loot, & more Loot
2 years ago#1
I'll be doing a giveaway starting around 6:00 est today. If you're looking for certain items, post them on here with your GT. Everything is on the table except for heads/skins. I'll go in the order of the messages on here. Thanks!
---
GT: IcyReaper 10
2 years ago#2
GT- Sqweamish

Any level 50 infinity. Been farming for days on end to no avail.
2 years ago#3
I'm down. Level 44 Mechromancer. GT: IRISHKILLSWITCH.
2 years ago#4
you can sign me up. I've been looking for a second Bonus Package for the longest.

I'd like one of those and whatever other legendaries you're willing to throw my way.
---
GT: Jeezy Baaaby
2 years ago#5
Could I please get a Twister? GT in sig
---
GT: chuckleswood
2 years ago#6
Iam looking for a Buffalo Rifle
My gamertag is JillBrainwashed
---
Resident Evil & Poets of the fall DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS Thomas Hewitt aka Leatherface
2 years ago#7
Hawk Eye and Cobra.
---
Gamertag- MrDeepVoice
2 years ago#8
If you have anything from this (Infinity, Slagga, Maggie, Conference Call) I'd love to get any. I have never duped though and barely have anything to trade. GT- F0rneus
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029
2 years ago#9
Im in! ZeroreaperX5 not looking for anything i'll take whatever you wanna give. well if you could throw a Skull smasher and nay pink/new dlc weapons in there id appreciate it a lot xD
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
2 years ago#10
I'll take anything you're willing to give, but a Conference Call would be nice.

GT: SL Tops10
---
GT: SL Tops10
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot, Loot, & more Loot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived