So, How High Are You..

#1elp5000Posted 1/20/2013 7:01:25 PM
Getting your Infinity pistol using the KSS glitch. C'mon you did playthroughs 1,2 &2.5 and all the DLC now it is time to have more fun and experiment. Right now my pistol is up to 363 and is a Beast.. So how are you doing with the KSS glitch..
---
"Critical killing is an art unto itself, and I am Rembrandt"
#2ReclusivHearts9Posted 1/20/2013 7:03:09 PM
highest ive gotten was 431
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/20/2013 7:05:01 PM
KSS glitch?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4pyros411Posted 1/20/2013 7:12:45 PM
Anything over 300 is always nice.
#5danishjuggler21Posted 1/20/2013 7:18:50 PM
I don't use the infinity, but I've had a bit of fun with the Unkempt Harold using the Evil Smasher glitch. The highest I've gotten was a magazine size of 191 or so, but each pellet was doing over a million damage. Pretty cool.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#6DIVINExFABLEPosted 1/20/2013 7:38:22 PM
me and 2 of my friends have all gotten 460.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#7DesertZeroPosted 1/20/2013 7:55:12 PM(edited)
Nearly 900 something with a 'zerker. Protip: If you get the power up reload on both hands on the same reload, the right hand weapon will gain the tiers of both weapons.

So, it's basically do the Smasher glitch until it explodes on every reload. Switch the Smasher out for something else. 'zerk and constantly reload both weapons at the same time until you get a stupid-high tier. Proceed to laugh a lot as nearly everything gets 1-shot.

Another hilarious thing to do with a high-tier Infinity is to spec into Close Enough and Nth with Gaige. You can literally beat the tier 3 bar brawl by just standing at the start and firing into the door openings. You can do the same thing with a Norfleet, but it isn't nearly as hilarious.
#8DesertZeroPosted 1/20/2013 7:54:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9youngunner2123Posted 1/20/2013 8:14:06 PM
DesertZero | Posted 1/20/2013 9:55:12 PM | message detail | quote | (edited)
I

Nearly 900 something with a 'zerker. Protip: If you get the power up reload on both hands on the same reload, the right hand weapon will gain the tiers of both weapons.

So, it's basically do the Smasher glitch until it explodes on every reload. Switch the Smasher out for something else. 'zerk and constantly reload both weapons at the same time until you get a stupid-high tier. Proceed to laugh a lot as nearly everything gets 1-shot.

Another hilarious thing to do with a high-tier Infinity is to spec into Close Enough and Nth with Gaige. You can literally beat the tier 3 bar brawl by just standing at the start and firing into the door openings. You can do the same thing with a Norfleet, but it isn't nearly as hilarious. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How are you using Nth with an infinity????
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!