What's the fastest you got a Legendary?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What's the fastest you got a Legendary?

User Info: mooninomics

mooninomics
4 years ago#21
Either my Veruc, my Whisky Tango Foxtrot or my Leech. All three were on the first kill.

After that, probably my skullmasher. Got it on my second kill.
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz

User Info: captain_tylor

captain_tylor
4 years ago#22
aekrillin posted...
Terramorpous class mod. 1st try! :D

Flame of Firehawk 1st try

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#23
First time I ever killed Mad-Dog, in my life.. he dropped a corrosive Baby-Maker. I also had never even encountered Madam-Whats-Her-Name at that point either. Cant get much faster than 1st. Try. EVER.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Sno0p_B

Sno0p_B
4 years ago#24
got a volcano on my first warrior fight on my first playthrough with my 1st character [zer0]

User Info: StealthX99

StealthX99
4 years ago#25
got a volcano, impaler, and nukem from a single fight with warrior during first play through

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#26
Hellfire. Went right to where he was after hitting playthough 2.5, killed him, got the drop.

I was honestly stunned, didn't expect to get it first try at all.

User Info: Ray5555

Ray5555
4 years ago#27
Skorm's white death level 12. I found in in a trash bin. a level 50 prudential pyrophobia got that in a random chest after killing hurl ee. The hidden chest when leaving had it in it.
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342

User Info: GT_Sooty_Chop

GT_Sooty_Chop
4 years ago#28
Took forever to get an infinity pistol. Finally got an electric one, killed him once more got a fire one. Back to back infinity's.
If that's what it is, then that's what it is.

User Info: justthefaqs

justthefaqs
4 years ago#29
Brandt posted...
September 18 2012, got a Hornet when I first killed Knuckledragger.

This, actually got it before I redeemed the pre-order weapons so it was the first gun I found in the game after the quest one.
I want to know if this game is actually going to be realistic and allow you to get completely naked and go fight demons. - Brisashi on D3

User Info: ChicagoTed_

ChicagoTed_
4 years ago#30
First kill of Bunker ever got me a low-level Sham.
First kill of Wilhelm on TVHM got me a mid-30s Logan's Gun.
First time I even met Scorch (just passing through, not looking) got me a 48 Hellfire.

Countless upon countless time farming for drops I actually wanted? Barely any success, and mostly 49s (ugh...). 250 hours later, and I've finally got my gear mostly sorted out.
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What's the fastest you got a Legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived