Wow, DAT Treasure Room glitch...

#1reigigas_masterPosted 1/20/2013 7:52:10 PM
FINALLY got the hang of it and now I'm getting A TON of legendary weapons! So, for those of you who do the glitch as well, what's the coolest gun/shield/class mod/relic you've gotten from the treasure room?
#2danishjuggler21Posted 1/20/2013 7:55:18 PM
I think it's how I got my level 50 Unkempt Harold.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/20/2013 7:56:43 PM
The best one?

Too many to mention. Hard to name just one.
However, I did find my first legit Infinity yesterday. Even though the stats aren't as good as my duped ones, I like it more.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 7:58:39 PM
Yes, legit legendaries always feel better than duped ones, I have a normal infinity and an electric one that I both got from pete.
#5NateO81Posted 1/20/2013 8:07:18 PM
Using a glitch to cheat your way into a treasure room that you shouldn't be able to get into doesn't qualify the items you get from it as being "legit". Not that I care. Just funny how people justify things.
#6reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:11:27 PM
Well, I find the treasure room to be more interesting then killing one boss over and over and over and... over again. It's less boring than killing bosses hundreds of times to get one gun that might not even be level 50 haha
#7reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:12:59 PM
Oh, and when I said legit, I was talking about my infinities that I got from Pyrocaustic Pete. Should've made that more apparent haha Sorry 'bout that
#8SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/20/2013 8:14:29 PM
NateO81 posted...
Using a glitch to cheat your way into a treasure room that you shouldn't be able to get into doesn't qualify the items you get from it as being "legit". Not that I care. Just funny how people justify things.

Eh. Semantics.
The important thing is, I'm having fun :)
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#9NateO81Posted 1/20/2013 8:14:36 PM
Yeah I don't care how you get your items. Just saying glitching is no more legit than duping is. Personally I have done all of the above along with legit farming.
#10reigigas_master(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 8:24:31 PM
NateO81 posted...
Yeah I don't care how you get your items. Just saying glitching is no more legit than duping is. Personally I have done all of the above along with legit farming.

Same here. I just think that after DAYS of farming one boss gets really old. And, hey, as long as you're not using hacked or modded weapons, I think however you get your weapons, it's all in good fun :)