Wow, DAT Treasure Room glitch...

#11smo1001Posted 1/20/2013 8:28:44 PM
Do we know that the treasure room thing is a glitch? BL1 had a "treasure room", and a way to raid it. Now BL2 has a treasure room, and a way to raid it. Seems like more than a coincidence to me, but who knows.
---
"You'll never get dressed as quick as when you wake up next to a naked dead chick" -Ron Bennington
GT = YellowStang95
#12PanopictonguyPosted 1/20/2013 8:38:02 PM
reigigas_master posted...
NateO81 posted...
Yeah I don't care how you get your items. Just saying glitching is no more legit than duping is. Personally I have done all of the above along with legit farming.

Same here. I just think that after DAYS of farming one boss gets really old. And, hey, as long as you're not using hacked or modded weapons, I think however you get your weapons, it's all in good fun :)

Good justification except you were farming one boss for days to get a specific weapon. How does opening chest for random weapons make your experience better. You have to be extremely lucky to get the weapon you were originally looking for. Unless you weren't actually fighting a single boss for days.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#13Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/20/2013 8:38:55 PM
NateO81 posted...
Using a glitch to cheat your way into a treasure room that you shouldn't be able to get into doesn't qualify the items you get from it as being "legit". Not that I care. Just funny how people justify things.

yo dawg terrain exploits =/= manipulating save files or hacking/modding
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#14deadlyfredPosted 1/20/2013 8:45:17 PM
Points to sig for those that need to know how it's done.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#15SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/20/2013 9:19:35 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
reigigas_master posted...
NateO81 posted...
Yeah I don't care how you get your items. Just saying glitching is no more legit than duping is. Personally I have done all of the above along with legit farming.

Same here. I just think that after DAYS of farming one boss gets really old. And, hey, as long as you're not using hacked or modded weapons, I think however you get your weapons, it's all in good fun :)

Good justification except you were farming one boss for days to get a specific weapon. How does opening chest for random weapons make your experience better. You have to be extremely lucky to get the weapon you were originally looking for. Unless you weren't actually fighting a single boss for days.

Yeah, it's not suited if you're after a specific item. More in the hopes that you'll get something fun or good, which isn't uncommon.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#16natedude0903Posted 1/20/2013 9:43:17 PM
Is this similar to the Secret Armory glitch from Borderlands 1? And which DLC is this in?
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#17TheismosPosted 1/20/2013 10:23:25 PM
I keep raiding the treasure hoping for a 30% explosive damage relic. I think I've gotten every relic type but that..
#18Ray5555Posted 1/20/2013 11:19:10 PM(edited)
Hmm so far today I got the following all level 50::

Unkempt Harold
Hornet
Confernce Call electric element
Volcano
Legendary Gunzerker Class Mod
Sticky Homing Quasar
Neogator(SP?)

What I got when I played through it regularly all level 50:

Dastardly Maggie
Barbed Striker
TumTum Skullsmasher(or was it called yum yum something like that)
Transformer

I dashboard out after getting the skullsmasher. the very next raid had the maggie. Same thing with the transformer. Thats how I got my barbed striker. Now I am regretting that. I'd preferred the transformer

I got a crapload of etech, mostly pistols,and snipers. Every now and then there was a assault rifles, or splatguns. Then one time there was 4 Etech rocket launchers in a row.

Then there was a weapon called the boss cannon which was labeled no element, but dealt 21K damage as a assault rifle. The shots exploded. I sold it for almost 300K
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342
#19Jambi_ManPosted 1/21/2013 4:26:22 AM
I got 4 oranges in 2 treasure room runs... 2 Maggie's, a hornet, & a hunter class mod. Lovin that treasure room...
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#20Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/21/2013 4:38:47 AM
i landed a level 30 infinity for PT1 on a legit run with one of my characters.

cant complain about that one. pete has been remarkably stingy lately for me though. only 1 legendary grenade in the last 40 or so kills. ah well. at least i always enjoy fighting him
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!