Anyone Willing to Dupe Legendaries?

#1Drizer14Posted 1/20/2013 9:37:39 PM
Hi, a couple of my friends and I just went on our first time trying to hunt down Terramorphous, as we all finally achieved level 50 today. (Which we were all pretty pumped about as none of us achieved it in BL1) Unfortunately, our weapons and gear are nowhere near good enough to take it on as there are only 3 of us. Would anyone be willing to duplicate some legendaries for us? We thought about trying to farm for some ourselves but just can't seem to bring ourselves to do it because we feel it will ruin the game for us having to kill the same bosses over and over again.

So, if anyone is willing to dupe some stuff for us, that would be fantastic! Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to give in return, but I do promise to pay it forward. Looking particularly for the Bee shield, the Pitchfork and the Conference Call, but will really accept anything.

If you're willing to do so, I'll be on about 10AM Eastern time and will be on pretty much all day. Shoot me a message on XBL, my gamertag is i Drizer i

Thanks for reading!
#2kaonashixxPosted 1/20/2013 9:53:42 PM
Do you have any Boss drop mechromancer heads? I could possibly help you
#3Autumn_OfferingPosted 1/20/2013 9:56:19 PM
invite me

GT=jewishstepmum
#4IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/20/2013 10:01:36 PM
Drizer14 posted...
Hi, a couple of my friends and I just went on our first time trying to hunt down Terramorphous, as we all finally achieved level 50 today. (Which we were all pretty pumped about as none of us achieved it in BL1) Unfortunately, our weapons and gear are nowhere near good enough to take it on as there are only 3 of us. Would anyone be willing to duplicate some legendaries for us? We thought about trying to farm for some ourselves but just can't seem to bring ourselves to do it because we feel it will ruin the game for us having to kill the same bosses over and over again.

So playing the game (i.e. boss farming) will ruin your experience, but duping and using items you haven't earned won't? I don't care if you dupe or don't, but that is some backwards logic.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#5Drizer14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:15:23 PM
Unfortunately I don't have any Mechromancer heads, as I pretty much sell every customization that I have already unlocked.

I find the game more fun with crazy weapons. That's actually my favorite part of the game. If I were to just sit there for hours fighting the same bosses over and over again, I'd get very bored. I've already had enough trying to get Jenkins to spawn, and will only continue to do so because I need to kill him to get the challenge achievement.
#6Drizer14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:59:51 AM
I'm on now is anyone willing to help out?

Gt is i Drizer i
#7Truestokie360Posted 1/21/2013 8:36:19 AM
Hi I'm on Xbox , got loads of rare stuff and willing to dupe . I just looking 4 the infinity and the Elimental Conference call shotguns if any can help me out !! B on around half 5 , gamer tag is truestokie360
#8Laylow12Posted 1/21/2013 8:39:34 AM
Truestokie360 posted...
Hi I'm on Xbox , got loads of rare stuff and willing to dupe . I just looking 4 the infinity and the Elimental Conference call shotguns if any can help me out !! B on around half 5 , gamer tag is truestokie360

Topic - NINJA'D
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin