LF resistance relic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF resistance relic
4 years ago#1
i have a fairly specific request but am hopeful that someone somewhere out there has something close to what i am looking for. i am looking for a resistance relic with res to fire, non-ele, corr and shock dmg with a fairly good resistance to each. shock could be substituted for explosive or slag resist or if it were just the first three i listed that would also be fine. if anyone can help me out with this i would really appreciate it and can hopefully provide something they are looking for in return. i have every legendary weapon, shield, class mod and grenade with variations of a few of those a few seraph items and many unique items as well.
thanks in advance.
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
Gamertag: jordoneus121
4 years ago#2
bump
"One of my hardest parts of my job is to console family members who have lost their lives" - George Bush
4 years ago#3
ive gotten a few of these from people but i am really hoping to get one that has non-ele resist, fire and corr on it. shock would be a bonus if it were on there as well. does anyone have something like this?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF resistance relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived