How viable would an Axton build be that DOESNT focus on the Turret?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How viable would an Axton build be that DOESNT focus on the Turret?

User Info: gameslicker

gameslicker
3 years ago#11
that's understandable (if you get bored with the turret doing all of the work), although i too would recommend argyle gargoyle's suggestions: make a build that makes you work in conjunction with the turret. for example: dont add rockets, slag gun, or a phalanx shield. instead get the ability where you get stronger every time your turret is out. go with the middle skill tree's final skill: nuke turret. i think that would better suit your gameplay.

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
3 years ago#12
I use the turret for two things. Either for getting me back up when I'm about to go FFYL, or to start a fight with a big damn explosion (and who doesn't love to start a fight with a nuke?). The turret is my second player, not the guy I lean on to get me through an area.
Joy puking my face off

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
3 years ago#13
I'm currently playing Axton.I too thought it would be boring but it is very fun fighting tactically is really fun.

User Info: DesertZero

DesertZero
3 years ago#14
My Axton doesn't get to the bottom of any of the trees. The turret is used as a distraction and for Battlefront.

With the Legendary class mod, I use this:

http://www.bl2skills.com/commando.html#41055150005105515000011000000000

I use this when I'm boss farming. I ditch the kill skills and run this build with a +6 to BF/ +5 to Impact Rifleman class mod with a Shredifier and a Torgue AR:

http://www.bl2skills.com/commando.html#53050150005050515500000000000000

I prefer the jack of all trades build with the Legendary class mod. Running around like a maniac while doing tons of damage without being pigeonholed into using one particular weapon is very pleasing to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How viable would an Axton build be that DOESNT focus on the Turret?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived