Raid Bosses still solo-able?

#1Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/21/2013 6:43:24 PM
I have a level 50 Axton. If I need the other characters at level 50, that may be a possibility... so don't rule it out.

I have all the DLCs, my mates don't. So while we can take down Verm and Terra together, I'm stuck alone for the DLC raid bosses. Wouldn't normally bother me, but I'm a bit of a stickler with achievements. And I need to kill them for said achievements. With all the current patches, are there still feasible equipment combos to make bosses like Hyperius (giving me serious problems) possible solo for a level 50 Axton (or any other character if need be)?

I'm not looking for dupes, I'm not looking for cheats, I don't want to erase the patches, so please don't suggest any of those things. If they can be, please explain or link me to something that explains.

Cheers.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#2davinthegreat98Posted 1/21/2013 6:44:32 PM
No, there are absolutley no ways to solo raid bosses anymore.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#3BombermanXPosted 1/21/2013 6:47:00 PM
Just look for another online group. I'm sure you could create a message on GameFaqs that will help you to recruit 3 other people with the same dlc.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#4PanopictonguyPosted 1/21/2013 6:54:50 PM(edited)
Raid bosses are still soloable. There less ways to beat them in seconds with exoloits. But there are plenty of solid solo methods. Checks the gearbox forums players have set up challenges to solo raid bosses in short periods of time with no bee or exploits. They put videos up so you can see what they do and get ideas from that.

EDIT: GT: Ningenmaru

I have a level 50 assassin and one of my Mechro's is 49 and I have a 43 Siren. I have 2 friends who I'm playing through with. They don't have any 50's but we all play legit. For the most part lol. I did give myself infinite ammo when we spawned 2 Vermivorous by accident. 3 level 40ish chars against 2 Vermivorous wasn't cutting it and I was running out of cash and bullets.

---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#5Unpure_Euphoria(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:52:06 PM
Just look for another online group. I'm sure you could create a message on GameFaqs that will help you to recruit 3 other people with the same dlc.

Eeeeehhhh, I'm pretty anti-social. The people I usually play with are people I have known for awhile and we have good chemistry.

From: Panopictonguy | Posted: 1/21/2013 8:50:24 PM | #004
Raid bosses are still soloable. There less ways to beat them in seconds with exoloits. But there are plenty of solid solo methods. Checks the gearbox forums players have set up challenges to solo raid bosses in short periods of time with no bee or exploits. They put videos up so you can see what they do and get ideas from that.

Cheers I figured I might as well look there buy oh well no harm asking here.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#6TsurukePosted 1/21/2013 6:56:11 PM(edited)
Yes you can solo any defeat-able enemy on the game so long as you have whichever build works for you and the equipment you have, as well as proper use of tactics.

EDIT: didn't see Panopictonguy's post until now. Panopictonguy best said it. Don't let others who may (or may not) strictly rely on brawn (once overpowered weapons that are now overrated) sway you -- they may have not been able to find their "just right" build for their characters.....or just being internet sarcastic....
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#7RineN1Posted 1/21/2013 7:14:47 PM
Or if you are in a hurry or just want quick stuff, an evil smashed infinity will shred them in some 10 secs lol
Wouldnt recommend it, takes away the joy of the challenge :3
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#8Laylow12Posted 1/21/2013 7:20:56 PM
Before I say this i want to point out that this isn't aimed at UP or Pic but using the Fibber, CC Etc..and a Bee are not exploits. This notion that real in-game weapons are cheating is bs. It's gone too far when people say that. TVHM is difficult and Raid bosses are difficult without certain weapons, shields, etc...

Did anyone ever stop to think...
That maybe these weapons were put there for *gasp* Raid Bosses? At some point you have think that's why that gear exists.

Now if somebody is using "Black Gear" yeah that's an exploit. But the bee+ whatever was put in the game by the same team that made the boss so hard. Just saying guys, enjoy the game and gear for what it is and don't apply morals to pixels when the developer put them in the game.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#9TsurukePosted 1/21/2013 7:28:16 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Before I say this i want to point out that this isn't aimed at UP or Pic but using the Fibber, CC Etc..and a Bee are not exploits. This notion that real in-game weapons are cheating is bs. It's gone too far when people say that. TVHM is difficult and Raid bosses are difficult without certain weapons, shields, etc...

That maybe these weapons were put there for *gasp* Raid Bosses? At some point you have think that's why that gear exists.

Now if somebody is using "Black Gear" yeah that's an exploit. But the bee+ whatever was put in the game by the same team that made the boss so hard. Just saying guys, enjoy the game and gear for what it is and don't apply morals to pixels when the developer put them in the game.

Using "Black Gear" is not an exploit. You are using modded gear. An exploit would be taking advantage over a glitch to gain in your favor.

Using CC+Bee [Pre-Patch] isn't an exploit but it was looked down upon due to its over-powered nature. Than again, Gearbox had to patch it because "it wasn't operating as they originally intended" so in a sense users were inadvertently exploiting -- one could say. I think thats the point.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#10PanopictonguyPosted 1/21/2013 7:35:38 PM
Laylow12 posted...

Never said any of that. I said people on GB forums members made "Chanllenges" to beat raid bosses solo without exploits OR The Bee as fast possible. I'm not lumping them into the same group. Hell I had my friend use a Bee on Hyperius while I kited him and distracted him with DT because our weapons weren't strong enough.

Fibber was broken and was being exploited, they corrected the excessive damage multiplication.

Everything else is fine. What Euphoria is saying is wants a solid strategy for beating the raid bosses solo without having to go outside of the games normal parameters. Using The Bee for that is perfectly fine, if that strategy works for him.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.