How long would it take to reach lvl 50 grinding warrior

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How long would it take to reach lvl 50 grinding warrior

User Info: dankbud

dankbud
4 years ago#1
First playthru. Lvl 36 right now.

Would it even be worth it?

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#2
Definetely not, IMO. If you're 36 now, you will probably be 50 by 1/2 of the way through TVHM.

That's how it was w/ me
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

User Info: Shichika

Shichika
4 years ago#3
Nope if your passed 30 then Normal mode is pointless to you now if you want to keep leveling up you have to go into TVHM
GT: zeroreaperX5

dankbud
4 years ago#4
That's what I figured. Still gonna hit him up for a bit more. Want a better legendary than the leech.

User Info: captain_tylor

captain_tylor
4 years ago#5
dankbud posted...
First playthru. Lvl 36 right now.

Would it even be worth it?

I thing you stop getting XP when you are certain level above your kill. Even if it is Warrior.

dankbud
4 years ago#6
i was still getting a decent amount of XP from him. starteted TVHM and just killed flynt (got nothing from him tho . . . weird).

i want to get to lvl 40 before i get to sanctuary (38 now). don't all vending machines, etc, sell to the level you were when you arrived in an area?

i also have 9 keys. gonna use some of them there to hopefully get a couple good weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How long would it take to reach lvl 50 grinding warrior

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived