legendary drop bugged since new DLC ?

#1Samuel_SaitohPosted 1/21/2013 6:56:08 PM
I dunno what happened since the last DLC, but I never ever drop a legendary that are lv 50 !! It really pisses me off ! I farm Scorch and Clayton for some days now, dropped Hellfire 3 times and pyrrophobia 3 times and both were only lv 48 ans 49 !! Does anyone drop these 2 at lv 50 ? or they drop from the warrior ? Every legendaries I dropped before the 1rst DLC were all lv 50, but now I can't drop any lv 50s !! Anyone have any clues on that ? I'm pretty sure its not only goddamn bad luck !
---
This wreched light must be eradicated !
#2PanopictonguyPosted 1/21/2013 6:59:56 PM
It's bad luck.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3MrImpatient35Posted 1/21/2013 7:03:26 PM
lol I see where this is going. Welcome to the awesome/magical world of duping. I only got a lvl 49 black hole, hornet, and hellfire. I wanted the 50, but seemed like I would never get it, so I just asked.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4Samuel_Saitoh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:08:31 PM
yeah I know, but I hate to dupe ! Usualy I ask for someone to dupe once, I tryed to get the legendaries for some days, but it REALLY pisses me off to have seen them drop at a good rate but NEVER the good lvl !! why the f*** did 2K games didn't set legendaries droping after u finished the game a 2nd time at lv 50 automaticaly O_o ? stupid thinking from then really !!
---
#5PanopictonguyPosted 1/21/2013 7:13:09 PM
Samuel_Saitoh posted...
yeah I know, but I hate to dupe ! Usualy I ask for someone to dupe once, I tryed to get the legendaries for some days, but it REALLY pisses me off to have seen them drop at a good rate but NEVER the good lvl !! why the f*** did 2K games didn't set legendaries droping after u finished the game a 2nd time at lv 50 automaticaly O_o ? stupid thinking from then really !!

Well for people like you if you got everything you wanted so easily you'd have no reason to go back to that area.

You've got the guns, you've tasted the power....you'll keep coming back.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#6Mysticman89Posted 1/21/2013 7:18:33 PM
I see the allowance of 48-49 weapons to be dropped even at level 50 PT2.5 as another stage in the balancing (which people have various ideas about what that balance 'should' be, but regardless).

If a dropped legendary had an equal chance of being 48, 49, or 50 currently, would you still prefer it if exclusively level 50's dropped if they divided the drop rate by 3 first?

Regardless of if you agree with the balancing regarding drops as things are, it's the balance they went with, so removing the level 48/49 varients would need to be counter balanced in some way to keep the same effective rarity. On the other hand, by allowing 48/49 versions, people can still play around with the effects, even if they don't have the full power of the level 50 version.
#7Samuel_Saitoh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:32:39 PM
no matter how you put it, for legendary that are not necessarily that strong and drop such few times, its ridiculous to not garantee it to drop at lv 50 ! I can't say that I earned the legendaries so easily dude ! Farming only 1 gun for like 40h accumulate in 1 week, its ridiculous, also because legendaries are strong, but they are not THAT strong, they are just ok, having it drop at lv 50 is just normal ! So, no I don't think legendaries are easily earned or that having them drop at lv 48-49 is logic !
---