Best version of each orange weapon?

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/22/2013 3:59:22 AM
Hi

Soon i will have my first lv 50.When i farm for oranges i honestly want the best versions,so my question is What are the best versions of each legendary weapon?
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/22/2013 4:29:07 AM
not always a consensus best version. always be on the lookout for twin/two fer/DP weapons. they are usually good.

there really isnt any way to guarantee what kind drops. you'll be better off if you just appreciate what you get. almost any version will still be goo anyways.

i have gotten really into trading recently. there are real non duping trade threads on the gearbox forums. once you have a couple things to trade, you can always try to work out a deal to upgrade
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3jakisthePosted 1/22/2013 4:30:31 AM
Considering how rare they are to begin with, once you get one, you might as well not waste hours and hours and hours for fairly small differences.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#4KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:35:03 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
not always a consensus best version. always be on the lookout for twin/two fer/DP weapons. they are usually good.

there really isnt any way to guarantee what kind drops. you'll be better off if you just appreciate what you get. almost any version will still be goo anyways.

i have gotten really into trading recently. there are real non duping trade threads on the gearbox forums. once you have a couple things to trade, you can always try to work out a deal to upgrade

Thanks for the tip,once i get a few legendaries i will check out the Gearbox forums.
#5xHuckleberryPosted 1/22/2013 4:37:18 AM
Farming orange gear isnt fun, and farming specific orange get is less so.

I know this because i do it.

Good luck.
#6Tec187Posted 1/22/2013 4:39:13 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
Farming orange gear isnt fun

But....it's what we do?
Welcome to Borderlands! :P
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#7KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:39:26 AM
xHuckleberry posted...

Good luck.

Thanks.The weapon thats version doesn't matter is shredifier.Although it doesn't have a specific loot table is it true that Bonehead2.0 has a higher drop rate of the shredifier?
#8xHuckleberryPosted 1/22/2013 4:43:20 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

Good luck.

Thanks.The weapon thats version doesn't matter is shredifier.Although it doesn't have a specific loot table is it true that Bonehead2.0 has a higher drop rate of the shredifier?

Ive NEVER got a shreddi from bonehead. All mine came from either Pete or the treasure room. I dont use the treasure room anymore, but at first, it helped me get quite a few oranges that helped me farm other oranges easier and more consistent
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/22/2013 4:47:01 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

Good luck.

i dont think so. people have looked at his coding and there is no increased chance for te shred in his loot table. most people will tell you pyro pete is the best bet for trying to get one of these. i havnt gotten one from him, but other people have reported that he drops them at a decent clip.

ive only fought him 50-60 times, and ive been pretty unlucky as far as drops from him go. (only a bouncing bonnie so far) but he is fun to fight IMO.

thats a weapon that you can definitely trade for though.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#10KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:47:32 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

Good luck.

Ive NEVER got a shreddi from bonehead. All mine came from either Pete or the treasure room. I dont use the treasure room anymore, but at first, it helped me get quite a few oranges that helped me farm other oranges easier and more consistent

I don't have any of the dlc yet but i might buy torgue for Pete.