your favorite legendary nade?

#1w00dy925Posted 1/22/2013 4:21:32 AM
Hey guys. Im just curious and bored at work, so i ask this..

Whats your favorite nade mod in this game? And why? Preferably a legendary since thats my whole inventory(not bragging at all, i know the names of legendary nade mods only)

Mine is the storm front for various reasons.

That animation is absolutely crazy looking, and does a good deal of damage.

Ive yet to try quite a few though:/ (fastball,bouncing bonnie,leech,and pandemic) pete hasnt been putting out lately lol;)

A close second is the bonus package. That nade is a beast.
#2KaBoom1322Posted 1/22/2013 4:22:46 AM
Bonus package, everyone becomes dust.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/22/2013 4:23:39 AM
id say its a toss up between the bonus package (dont have a meteor shower) and the storm front. neither leave my inventory generally
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4xHuckleberryPosted 1/22/2013 4:24:51 AM
Fast ball is fun
#5Tec187Posted 1/22/2013 4:32:38 AM
For me:

1: Storm front
2: Breath of Terra
3: Bonus package
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#6IllustriousnessPosted 1/22/2013 4:34:59 AM
Storm Front. Toss 13 of those out in the Bar Brawl with Axton and watch the chaos unfold.
---
I honestly have no idea what he's talking about.
PSN: Invictus_Pane
#7RineN1Posted 1/22/2013 4:49:16 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

This!
I usually find myself getting downed by my own 'nades in the heath of the combat but they sure kill everything in your way :D
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/22/2013 4:51:35 AM
Illustriousness posted...
Storm Front. Toss 13 of those out in the Bar Brawl with Axton and watch the chaos unfold.

might have to try this. i use them when fighting pete to clean up the fodder. hit the switch, take the shower, and toss a nade at the base where everything pops out. if they arent dead, they are pretty weak by the time i need to deal with them. storm front works great for this
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9BayouJoePosted 1/22/2013 4:52:45 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#10w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:07:42 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Illustriousness posted...

might have to try this. i use them when fighting pete to clean up the fodder. hit the switch, take the shower, and toss a nade at the base where everything pops out. if they arent dead, they are pretty weak by the time i need to deal with them. storm front works great for this

So much this. Thats exactly what i do. Those little buggers put me down at first when i didnt know how to farm pete. Whenevee i play co op with randies on here, i make sure they know what to do when we turn.the water on. If they dont toss nades, the whole thing is practically ruined. The storm front(and b.p) are perfect for that. Too bad i lost my whole orange inventory from duping a while nack, havent gotten a storm front since. All i ever get are b.p's and quasars nowadays.