Need help if possible.

#1mtwood2013Posted 1/22/2013 9:30:43 AM
I have a 50 Siren, Mechromancer, Assassin, and Gunzerker I've run through completely all the way to 2+ and am currently on play-through 2 of a Commando. In all these plays I've managed to get a 49 Bee, 50 Bonus Package, and 49 Conference Call (the only Oranges to drop for me thus far aside from a few first play through oranges that are of way to low level to use).

I don't usually dupe so I only had one of each that I traded between characters which seems to be where I screwed up.

Last night I let me 13 year old daughter "borrow" my profile to dupe my gear since she was having a really hard time playing and I didn't have time to help her. In her duping attempt that she got from Youtube, she emptied my character of all my high level gear and then somehow hosed her duping attempt, leaving me with nothing.

As I said, I don't usually do the dupe thing (hence why I only had one legitimately found version of each) but I'm desperate and willing to dupe to replace at least those three items.

I have some level 50 purple and e-tech on some of my other characters from warrior farming that I could trade but otherwise I'm totally ungeared and have nothing that really is nearly as good as the gear I had lost as it was all my top gear that I simply swapped between characters.

Any help appreciated and I understand completely if there is no one wanting to dupe.

XBox GT: R1ddance or ping me here.

Thanks,

-- TW
#2CmdrXaanPosted 1/22/2013 9:38:31 AM
I'm not at home atm so I can't help sadly, but I know for a fact there are nice people on this board usually around the afternoon EST that will help you, they helped me get some legendaries after BNK3R and the Warrior decided to not drop anything after a week :/ keep checking back and bumping someone will help ya and they are pretty generous too
---
Let's roll
#3H_Panic22Posted 1/22/2013 9:40:50 AM
I'm a sucker for "my kid broke it" stories. I got a buddy, gone through 6 headsets in as many months because his 2 year old finds ways to break the plug off inside the controller. I feel your pain, so message me on Live and ill sort you out this once.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#4CmdrXaanPosted 1/22/2013 9:42:59 AM
^ there ya go
---
Let's roll
#5DarkLeemerPosted 1/22/2013 9:44:20 AM
I hope she's grounded for life. Lol. No but in all seriousness, I won't be on until the end of the day but I will gladly dupe you anything you want. I happen to have most legendaries aside from a few of the lamer ones that I have no Interest in getting. I can also dupe you some seraphs and unique blues from the new dlc. Just comprise a list. Try to keep it within around 20 so I only need to bring in one character. Odds are if you want I have it so you can PM me here and I will get it together and give it to you later. Should be on in around 6-7 hours.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#6mtwood2013(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:27:08 AM
DarkLeemer posted...
I hope she's grounded for life. Lol. No but in all seriousness, I won't be on until the end of the day but I will gladly dupe you anything you want. I happen to have most legendaries aside from a few of the lamer ones that I have no Interest in getting. I can also dupe you some seraphs and unique blues from the new dlc. Just comprise a list. Try to keep it within around 20 so I only need to bring in one character. Odds are if you want I have it so you can PM me here and I will get it together and give it to you later. Should be on in around 6-7 hours.

Not grounded for life but dark, dark thoughts of confiscating her Xbox, computer, phone, and Kindle did swirl through my mind....but then the fact that she is a 13 year old girl who is growing up to be an amazing gamer chick who now has a new hero in Tiny Tina, I thought better of it. Who know's how many badonkadonk's idle hands could create!

Honestly, I've been to shocked and stunned since finding out this morning to really do anything. I feel like I lost a family pet. LOL

As far as a list, again, shocked and stunned and don't remember everything I lost other than the legendary items listed in my first post. I had a 49 Conference Call and Bee shield and a 50 Bonus Package. I was using a Vladof e-tech assault rifle that was pretty sweet and ricocheted all over the place as my primary assault rifle but I have no idea what level or what it was exactly as well as an explosive purple one that again, I don't remember. I didn't use my SMG much because I had the level 50 Moxi's Good Touch (I can replace that on my own). Had a purple launcher that was in the 200k range but again, don't remember exactly what it was. My pistol had a huge magazine and super high rate of fire, was purple, and again....I don't remember what it was. Same with my sniper rifle...no clue what it was exactly, purple...high damage, and acid....that's all I know. *sigh* I can cobble together replacements for everything else unless you amazing folks have suggestions or something cool.

All I really "need" are those 3, though I'll miss the assault rifle, I can probably recover the rest on my own. I've killed the warrior a couple dozen times so I have plenty of 50 level blues/purples lying around. Open for suggestions and assistance though.
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 1/22/2013 10:30:52 AM
i sent you a message on live, if you still need help hit me up.
#8bkblakeyPosted 1/22/2013 10:58:32 AM
I'll dupe if u still need help.

Xbox GT: KYdrugdealer
#9LinksStepFatherPosted 1/22/2013 12:04:43 PM
um its a game and you should not be mad with your daughter at all with her doing that, just get those items again sheesh. Also love your daughter over a game character.
#10mtwood2013(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 3:08:31 PM
LinksStepFather posted...
um its a game and you should not be mad with your daughter at all with her doing that, just get those items again sheesh. Also love your daughter over a game character.

Sheesh is right but mostly in regards to your post!!! LOL, don't take me so seriously, I didn't ground her nor did I take away any of her electronic items, it was a j/k. I was mad for nothing more than a fraction of a second and then I realized I did it to myself by letting her try it in the first place and then owned the blame as I should have. I even got on her profile and gave her back all the equipment she "sacrificed" to my character for messing up because that was just silly of her to do even though she felt horrible for it. As I said, she's growing up to be a pretty amazing gamer chick and I love her no matter what. I'd even be okay if she turned out to be a Tiny Tina.

I came here to request help as to not have to invest another 100 hours of time in recovering and give a HUGE thank you to the wonderful people, I have recovered fully, if not more so...and I will share the amazing generosity with my daughter too. Thank you one and all for all the support.

Thank you Bodacious and Bunzilla, you guys are amazing and help me maintain my faith in the online Xbox community.