Best way to farm Seraph Crystals?

#1RinglercorpPosted 1/22/2013 11:18:36 AM
I have a LV 46 Commando, beaten pretty much everything on normal mode, however, have not gotten very far in TVHM (haven't started the DLC on TVHM either).

Is there a way to farm Seraph Crystals in normal mode? I don't think the raid bosses drop them anymore...

Or am I stuck having to wait until I am done the DLC in TVHM before I can gain access to the raid bosses (and die a lot)?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#2TheD1ddlerPosted 1/22/2013 11:20:41 AM
Just drop into some public games that are farming raid bosses everyone gets the crystals that are picked up so if you find someone who is nice like me they will let u collect without doing much
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#3zodiaccurse12Posted 1/22/2013 11:35:10 AM
Ringlercorp posted...
I have a LV 46 Commando, beaten pretty much everything on normal mode, however, have not gotten very far in TVHM (haven't started the DLC on TVHM either).

Is there a way to farm Seraph Crystals in normal mode? I don't think the raid bosses drop them anymore...

Or am I stuck having to wait until I am done the DLC in TVHM before I can gain access to the raid bosses (and die a lot)?

are you farming for them hammerlock seraph guns? if so I can just dupe you all of them, the rough rider shield and the blood of seraph relic also
#4TsurukePosted 1/22/2013 11:44:18 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Ringlercorp posted...

are you farming for them hammerlock seraph guns? if so I can just dupe you all of them, the rough rider shield and the blood of seraph relic also

Its possible that TC wants to do it themselves rather than illegitimate hand-outs. (This isn't a LF thread after all)

At least you offered help though
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#5zodiaccurse12Posted 1/22/2013 11:48:57 AM
Tsuruke posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Ringlercorp posted...

Its possible that TC wants to do it themselves rather than illegitimate hand-outs. (This isn't a LF thread after all)

alot of people have helped me get alot of character heads and skins that i've been looking for, so im just being helpful to everyone that needs help I guess.
#6narf001Posted 1/22/2013 11:52:46 AM(edited)
Zodia, I will accept some of gear you are offering. I'm online right now. My gamer tag is in my signature.
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
#7TsurukePosted 1/22/2013 11:54:08 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Tsuruke posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Ringlercorp posted...

alot of people have helped me get alot of character heads and skins that i've been looking for, so im just being helpful to everyone that needs help I guess.

I understand, but my intention was to prevent a possible flame war since this appears to be same exact situation happened in previous threads that sparked a flame war between a Anti-Duper (TC, that didn't ask for dupes or didn't even bash them) and a Duper.

Granted, I don't know if TC is Pro-Dupe, Anti-Dupe or just a Legitimate player.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#8orphen24Posted 1/22/2013 12:01:53 PM
pyro pete and voracidous (not sure if i spell that right)

are the best bet there easy imo the other two in captain scarlett are a pain
---
"Raku ni wa shineenzo!"
#9Ringlercorp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:20:47 PM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Ringlercorp posted...

Actually yes I was farming for the new DLC gear... That would save me a ton of time if I could get them off you!

GT: Ringlercorp
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.