LTB AlkalineBeeShield immune corrosive no dupes please. only if you have a spare

#1bradybonnaviatPosted 1/22/2013 4:21:34 PM
I have been farming him for over 200 times, have 5 bees, but no alkaline..willing to pay 1 mil

No dupes because I farm hard for my legends and don't agree with that system of obtaining rare items. Plz, this isn't a discussion on that topic, just a preference for that particular item
---
GT: Shady Bradyz
#2gOwCoD4Posted 1/22/2013 4:25:04 PM
How will you know if what you're getting is a dupe or not? People can lie through their teeth and you wouldn't know.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3BigSai29Posted 1/22/2013 4:30:58 PM(edited)
How will you know if what you're getting is a dupe or not? People can lie through their teeth and you wouldn't know.

This is pretty much how people trade on the gbx forums. They take the idea that duping is not to be spoken of there so seriously, that they actually pretend to legit trade in game lol.

Also OP, if there was any semblance of an actual economy of this game, I would think money wouldn't have any actual value.
#4bradybonnaviat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:29:17 PM
I'm referring to me either purchasing or trading for. It's true, I cannot tell if a person is giving me a legit find. But I'm not willing to accept someone duping for me
---
#5PanopictonguyPosted 1/22/2013 4:33:26 PM
You can tell if It's duped by checking online. If everybody has the same exact shield with the same stats It's a dupe.

I'd be up for it but I haven't went hunting for a level 50 Bee yet. Add me if you ever wanna do legit trades.

GT: Ningenmaru

Im currently hunting a Twister and I have a decent collection of rares at a lot of different levels.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#6Gary_MillerPosted 1/22/2013 4:39:25 PM
bradybonnaviat posted...
I'm referring to me either purchasing or trading for. It's true, I cannot tell if a person is giving me a legit find. But I'm not willing to accept someone duping for me

Get off your high horse and admit you accept duplicating. Get real, no one is going to give you their legitimate alkaline the bee without duplicating it. And in game money has no value. So buying it is just something to make you feel like you earned it. But whatever puts your mind at ease. I just wanted to let you know you're not fooling anybody but yourself.
#7resealablePosted 1/22/2013 4:42:10 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
You can tell if It's duped by checking online. If everybody has the same exact shield with the same stats It's a dupe.

I'd be up for it but I haven't went hunting for a level 50 Bee yet. Add me if you ever wanna do legit trades.

Im currently hunting a Twister and I have a decent collection of rares at a lot of different levels.

That's probably only the case for maxed out weapons.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#8bradybonnaviat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:42:49 PM
Gary_Miller posted...
bradybonnaviat posted...

Get off your high horse and admit you accept duplicating. Get real, no one is going to give you their legitimate alkaline the bee without duplicating it. And in game money has no value. So buying it is just something to make you feel like you earned it. But whatever puts your mind at ease. I just wanted to let you know you're not fooling anybody but yourself.

Whatever. Some people have standards. You're obviously not one of them
---
#9bradybonnaviat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:53:56 PM
Panopictonguy posted...

Two of the now 8 Bees I have are identical in stats
---
#10WandymanPosted 1/22/2013 5:38:12 PM
Gary_Miller posted...
bradybonnaviat posted...

+1
---
GT: Buddhasmash83