There has to be another way to get the Twister!

#1MrImpatient35Posted 1/23/2013 5:28:31 AM
So I saw a video from RifleGaming on Youtube, on how to get the Twister shotgun. He showed two ways to get it, but the "easier" way doesn't seem possible. The "easy" way is to go to the eastern part of Scylla's Grove, and wait for the Witch Doctor to level up a Savage to that onk okk thing, but it never seems to happen.

The only way I see is that super expensive way, where you have to spend prolly 99 eridium just to try once. That can't be the only way to get one!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2PanopictonguyPosted 1/23/2013 5:49:19 AM
What...
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3XolacePosted 1/23/2013 6:01:47 AM
Making a LF topic is the easiest way.
---
GT : XOLACE
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:03:31 AM
I didn't word that right. I'm basically asking if it's possible to get it in Scylla's Grove. I've tried 3 times so far. Hasn't worked. I'd much rather try Scylla's Grove, because the other way, with all the eridium, looks really annoying to do. Also, I only have 36 eridium.
---
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:05:26 AM
I'm talking about this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFqCi2Vp8SA&list=PL1YJr64jkKYiaVpksto6KESq7G5qShu3C&index=75
---
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/23/2013 7:02:23 AM
Omg 3 whole attempts1!1!1!1!

Surely you have the worst luck ever!
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#7Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/23/2013 7:07:15 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Omg 3 whole attempts1!1!1!1!

Surely you have the worst luck ever!

the endurance and perseverance is astounding.

i farmed pete for most of the evening last night and didnt get a single legendary. it happens TC. rare loot is called rare for a reason.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#8SoulAssassinnnPosted 1/23/2013 7:14:03 AM
I've probably done ~ 30-40 runs in Scylla's Grove and probably 10 tries with Dexi and have yet to see him. Patience.
#9MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:21:01 PM
SoulAssassinnn posted...
I've probably done ~ 30-40 runs in Scylla's Grove and probably 10 tries with Dexi and have yet to see him. Patience.

That's the problem for me. I'm not a patient man. This is not as simple as farming a boss either. It's like trying to get Verm to spawn from the Varkids. Some people say it took them hours before he spawned. I don't have that kinda patience.
---
#10lordvulcanPosted 1/23/2013 12:34:44 PM
the main thing to note here is that once the enemies reach ultimate badass savage level and then are leveled up once more one should turn into the unique dude (only happens with badass savages)

If they fail to do this and instead just regain health save and quit then try again. I've had him spawn four time in twenty runs (and I was doing this solo as well on the 360 with no glitching or modding, but I had killed the warrior in TVHM) he dropped the twister on his forth death. (the other three times no twister.)

{getting the damned Cobra sniper rifle from the burners in the beatdown is more time consuming than doing this.}