Assasin Build Question

#1chuckleswoodPosted 1/23/2013 9:13:56 AM
I have it set up so my lvl 50 Assassin build is pretty well rounded, not one of the trees is really dominant. Is this a good build or should I focus mainly on one tree to make him stronger. I definitely prefer sniping to melee so that would be my choice for a dominant skill tree.
---
GT: chuckleswood
#2megaddtdPosted 1/23/2013 9:45:33 AM(edited)
Zer0 is much more useful when you focus more, although, I haven't been able to snipe effectively enough to make Critical Accession worth the point, but Kill C0nfirmed and 0ne with the Gun (I think that's what it called) are really really good if you plan on having all snipers in your quick slots. Kill C0nfirmed gives a nice damage bonus just from aiming down the sights and 0ne with the Gun greatly improves hip-fire accuracy and reload speeds with the sniper rifles which lets you run and gun and fight up close without having to switch to a different gun (great for Vladof sniper rifles).

However, I personally prefer taking Cunning all the way down to Death Bl0ss0m (just enough points to get there, skipping Twin Fang) and then putting the rest into Sniping to get B0re.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/23/2013 10:09:27 AM
i usually go full cunning and sniper to bore with 5 pts in OSOK for my infinity. Zer0 with OSOK, a sheriffs badge and an infinity is a killing machine.

im going to respec and try melee, but for general play, i love this setup
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4chuckleswood(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:12:56 AM
megaddtd posted...
Zer0 is much more useful when you focus more, although, I haven't been able to snipe effectively enough to make Critical Accession worth the point, but Kill C0nfirmed and 0ne with the Gun (I think that's what it called) are really really good if you plan on having all snipers in your quick slots. Kill C0nfirmed gives a nice damage bonus just from aiming down the sights and 0ne with the Gun greatly improves hip-fire accuracy and reload speeds with the sniper rifles which lets you run and gun and fight up close without having to switch to a different gun (great for Vladof sniper rifles).

However, I personally prefer taking Cunning all the way down to Death Bl0ss0m (just enough points to get there, skipping Twin Fang) and then putting the rest into Sniping to get B0re.

thanks for the info.....ill need to try that when I get back on
---
GT: chuckleswood