So how do you kill Voracidous

#1PapaSmurf1439Posted 1/23/2013 10:44:54 AM
Been trying to solo him for a while, giving up and resorting to the glitch method =[ , how do people kill him?
#2MrImpatient35Posted 1/23/2013 10:47:21 AM
Is he the raid boss that's a huge stalker? I HATE even normal stalkers, so I'm gonna glitch him from the start lol. I HATE STALKERS!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3PapaSmurf1439(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:48:32 AM
yeah hes the "invincible" boss at the end of the newest DLC
#4Thelastride101Posted 1/23/2013 11:00:10 AM
I usually use a high shield or a shield that increases health. I personally use the evolution shield. I use a redundant fibber as my primary weapon along with, conference call, b1tch, and the derp nukem. Just keep attacking voracious but don't attack the bandit, as long as that bandit is alive voracious won't grow more powerful. The bandit and raid boss share the same shield and it will switch back and forth till the bandit is dead. The midgets that come I usually use as a revive option since usually 8 of them are out. Just keep attacking the raid boss and try to keep your distance because that boss is aggressive as hell. If you want to risk it the bee shield can help but makes the fight harder.
#5havok718Posted 1/23/2013 11:02:37 AM
You glitch your damage so you can kill him before the guy transfers the shield.

Pretty sure all other methods require you to survive that crazy AOE spam when the guy dies.
#6havok718Posted 1/23/2013 11:06:09 AM
I usually use a high shield or a shield that increases health. I personally use the evolution shield. I use a redundant fibber as my primary weapon along with, conference call, b1tch, and the derp nukem. Just keep attacking voracious but don't attack the bandit, as long as that bandit is alive voracious won't grow more powerful. The bandit and raid boss share the same shield and it will switch back and forth till the bandit is dead. The midgets that come I usually use as a revive option since usually 8 of them are out. Just keep attacking the raid boss and try to keep your distance because that boss is aggressive as hell. If you want to risk it the bee shield can help but makes the fight harder.

Doesnt Voracidous' regular AOE kill the guy when he doesnt have the shield? Last few times I tried I wasnt shooting at the guy but as soon as he transferred his shiel,d he would die.
#7lordvulcanPosted 1/23/2013 11:09:21 AM
Bring a tresspasser sniper rifle (the one that ignores shields, its a quest drop weapon that mordecai gives you for a mission in the wildlife exploitation preserve). If you can kill the bandit while he had his shield the stalker is then robbed of its AOE attacks.

Me and three mates killed the bandit ASAP with four tresspassers being fired at his head at once (two assassins with critical booster mods helped). The stalker was then much easier to dispense with. (multiple bonus package grenades dealt with the midgets fast and then we could concentrate fire on Voracidous)
#8PapaSmurf1439(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:11:48 AM
Anyone have a Evil Smasher or Trespasser sniper they could dupe for me? I'm online now :D , I just want to pwn this fool.