A few Qs for those who got the CC from the Warrior

#1CykloneTigerPosted 1/23/2013 1:52:30 PM
Where did the CC land in relation to the Warrior's body when you got it? How likely is the CC to land underneath the Warrior's body?
---
I like what I do, I do what I like
I can quit and get it back like I'm ridin' a bike
#2MLBloomyPosted 1/23/2013 2:02:40 PM
I had a CC drop when I finished TVHM. It landed on the ground just to the right of the console where you call the moonshot, underneath whatever part of the Warrior is right there (forearm? part of the head?). I couldn't see the gun itself, just a little of the orange marker sticking up through the Warrior. It took me a little while to line myself up so the gun card would appear and I could pick it up.
#3meltor13Posted 1/23/2013 2:03:06 PM
seems like the valuable stuff always lands close to him. The 2 times I've seen a CC drop it has either been right there beside the moonshot console or stuck under him (and we couldn't get it).
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#4RageBattlePosted 1/23/2013 2:04:58 PM
Almost under him.
---
Catchphrase!
#5Kai_ningPosted 1/23/2013 2:05:12 PM
Legendary always drop near his head, sometime on the left of his body and other time underneath him.
Which is irritating.
#6captain_tylorPosted 1/23/2013 2:26:54 PM
Dunno, may be it is possible to catch that stuff in flight?
#7resealablePosted 1/23/2013 2:47:57 PM
It will land near or under his body. If you can't reach it then just die, respawn, fast travel to hero's pass and make your way back. His body will be gone but the loot will still be there.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#8TreewallerPosted 1/23/2013 2:47:58 PM
If you leave the area and come back, his body will be gone and the stuff will still be there.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game