The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Loot Giveaway & Raid Run

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Giveaway & Raid Run
2 years ago#1
For some reason this game interests me again, so i will be hosting a public match here in about 5 mins where i will be giving away a copy of my entire collection of legendarys and rare stuff. sorry no heads or skins today if i feel motivated i will do that sometime in the near future. after the giveaway ill be running through all the raid bosses for seraph crystals and extra experience for anyone in need of a few levels. ive got quite a large collection (~150 items in total) including all of the important/new stuff from every DLC. anyone interested just send me a msg on xbl or drop into the public game i should be on for a few hours.
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
2 years ago#2
I sent you a message, Toddness87, I could use some of the new dlc stuff and a few odds and ends
---
-Ace-
2 years ago#3
Thanks man, appreciate it
---
-Ace-
2 years ago#4
Definitely interested in joining, sent message
2 years ago#5
GT:IRISH4PAIN

i recently got interested in this game again as well send an invite
2 years ago#6
Thanks! Great gear and exp
2 years ago#7
Invite please. GT WreKin NooBz
2 years ago#8
Invite ME GT:Justinvice123
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Giveaway & Raid Run

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived