If we had to ditch a manufacturer to get a few new ones which would you choose?

#21Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/24/2013 10:45:08 AM
Wow it looks like I'm one of the few who enjoys bandit weapons.

Nah I love Bandit weapons. Those clips are <3. It's just that I usually find better weapons, and make due with the smaller clips. I really do love them though.

Torgue has to go. Explosions, my ass. How about projectiles that move so slow they don't hit anything?

Oh God please no, my Explosive-build Axton would be devastated. To be honest I'm not sure what problem you're having with them, some of their launchers have a very, very slow speed but their pistols, rifles, and shotguns are fine. I use exclusively Torgue weapons (Ravager, rifle, Harold, and a launcher) on my Axton and everything fires fine.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#22KaBoom1322Posted 1/24/2013 10:56:26 AM
Maliwan.Only because any manufacturer can be elemental.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#23VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/24/2013 11:01:04 AM
Bandit, but Torgue is a close second, simply due to my hatred of how slow the gyrojets (Torgue projectiles) are. I have a hell of a time hitting ANYTHING past a certain range with them... -.-;;
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#24MosebysRangersPosted 1/24/2013 11:02:09 AM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
Wow it looks like I'm one of the few who enjoys bandit weapons.

Nah I love Bandit weapons. Those clips are <3. It's just that I usually find better weapons, and make due with the smaller clips. I really do love them though.

Torgue has to go. Explosions, my ass. How about projectiles that move so slow they don't hit anything?

Oh God please no, my Explosive-build Axton would be devastated. To be honest I'm not sure what problem you're having with them, some of their launchers have a very, very slow speed but their pistols, rifles, and shotguns are fine. I use exclusively Torgue weapons (Ravager, rifle, Harold, and a launcher) on my Axton and everything fires fine.

Sorry bandit is my choice also. Just can't think too much off hand of what they make that stands out to me. Name some of there weapons, gear that you like to help your cause.
#25caradacosPosted 1/24/2013 11:11:18 AM
I'd get rid of Hyperion, good for nothing but wasting ammo :P IMO at least!
I think Im alone in Bandit weapons tending to be my favourite brand.
A second vote would go to Dahl.
#26ultimakewlPosted 1/24/2013 11:29:34 AM
bandit guns are awful
why they decided to replace the magnificent S&S with that pile of broken loader scraps randomly thrown together by deranged cavemen is beyond me
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#27I have no namePosted 1/24/2013 11:43:20 AM
I hate Dahl with a burning passion. Every time I try using one it gets thrown out in disgust after the dozenth time I go for a headshot and only 1 out of 3 bullets actually hit where I was aiming thanks to the burst's recoil.

With my siren's crazy fast reloading I have no use whatsoever for huge bandit magazines or instant tediore reloads, but I still see how those could be useful. I can't see any reason to use Dahl when you can just tap the trigger to fire any automatic gun in bursts.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#28garubladorPosted 1/24/2013 1:39:25 PM
I'd get rid of Hyperion. I always choose another manufacturer over them becasue I'd rather not waste a quarter of my clip just so I can hit something. Tediore would go next. The gun throwing mechanism is cool, but I'd much rather have the option of reloading early. Or at the very least I like to have the option not to waste a bunch of ammo if I try to pick something up but "miss."

The burst fire on Dahl snipers can be annoying for regular baddies, but if you have a large enough target they can be devastating.
#29KLOUDrocksPosted 1/24/2013 3:58:47 PM
havok718 posted...
People would rather get rid of Dahl, Bandit, and Hyperion over Tediore? WTF? Tediore guns are worthless besides abusing the Baby Maker. You cant even prematurely reload them without wasting ammo.

Tediore rocket launchers are my go-to launchers. I have one that I use for my FFYL. It has high damage and two shots. I shoot once, and then reload...effectively getting two shots for the price of one rocket. Since rockets are not generated via the Gunzerker's special ability, I find this to be quite useful. Plus, so long as you have a launcher with a shape that flies well (and not all over the place), it's quite fun.

I ended up voting for Dahl. It's funny...I enjoyed Dahl a lot at the beginning of BL1, but I found no use for them in this game. The burst-fire annoys the Hell out of me.

If I could have voted with "more detail", then I would have chosen Bandit...only because I feel as though they don't need to be a weapons manufacturer so much as a weapons modifier. Just like how E-Tech guns exist (without being their own "manufacturer"), I'd think Bandit add-ons (significantly increasing the amount of ammo in a gun) would be nice to have.

Also, if I wanted to see any manufacturer go, it'd probably be a shield-manufacturer, not a gun company.
#30TsurukePosted 1/24/2013 4:26:51 PM
*Looking at the Tally* you people sure do like your elementals, huh? lol
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.