what legendaries have you found today?

#1w00dy925Posted 1/23/2013 8:08:21 PM
Hey guys. Just a question.

What oranges have you found today? Who did you farm? How many times did it take for you to get it?

I only farm generous pete. Killed him about 20 times.

Got:
Hammerbuster(forget the prefix, but it does 20 k damage with a clip size of 16 and a nice scope)

Homing fire bee(killer little grenad, perfect for the spiders in the water after you rinse off fighting pete)

Rubberized quasar.

He was fairly good to me tonight.

How about you guys? Any luck?
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/23/2013 8:19:33 PM(edited)
only had a chance to fight pete a couple of times after work before i had to go out. i landed a nice react hornet though.

i always like when i get a legendary i already have when the new one is better. my other one has a lousy tediore scope. this one has a nice dahl sight on it. i think it does a bit more damage too.

1st legendary id gotten from him in a few days, i did get a nice homing slag bouncing bonny grenade the other day though. that thing will slag the whole room
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:20:53 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
only had a chance to fight pete a couple of times after work before i had to go out. i landed a nice react hornet though.

i always like when i get a legendary i already have when the new one is better. my other one has a lousy tediore scope. this one has a nice dahl sight on it. i think it does a bit more damage too.

Yes! The hammerbuster he dropped tonight was slightly better. The quasar he dropped wasnt nearly as good as my current one so i just sold it. The fire bee might be my new favorite nade. It is beastlike
#4DarkLeemerPosted 1/23/2013 8:22:21 PM
While not a legendary, I did manage to get an Expansive Lead Storm off Vora :)

I lied. I also got a legendary 'Zerker mod that was slightly better than the one I had already.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/23/2013 8:23:40 PM
w00dy925 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

Yes! The hammerbuster he dropped tonight was slightly better. The quasar he dropped wasnt nearly as good as my current one so i just sold it. The fire bee might be my new favorite nade. It is beastlike

i want to get my hands on a longbow or homing fire bee. mine is lobbed. thats one of the grenades i usually keep on my character too. destroys anything made of flesh.

i havnt tried it yet, but i want to toss my slag bonnie, and then my fire bee and watch the carnage. it really is a cool grenade
---
#6CoolBeansAvlPosted 1/23/2013 8:26:07 PM
I got a level 30 Conference Call from the Warrior on my Commando. Wasn't farming anything and nearly missed it, it spawned behind the computer console you call the moonshot from.
---
http://i.imgur.com/98y63.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yOcp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdX6S.jpg
#7SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/23/2013 8:27:10 PM
Inflammable Flame of the Firehawk

Level 8
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#8w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 8:37:47 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Inflammable Flame of the Firehawk

Level 8

Great shield. The nova blasts are devastating. A level 50 in the bar room brawl, and you hardly have to shoot your gun.
#9CharocksPosted 1/23/2013 8:41:50 PM
I was with my friends on six Pete runs before work. We didn't get ****. Maybe 2-3 mediocre purples.
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/25/2013 4:51:00 AM
pretty decent day yesterday as far as farming goes.

got a few nice items from pete

a klook skullmasher
a homing fire bee grenade
a nice vengeful anarchist pistol in shock
and a nice casual ravager shotty

anyone else have any luck yesterday?
---