Miss Moxxi's Weapons List?

#11NekoZamPosted 1/23/2013 11:14:37 PM
I don't actually use any of them except for the Rubi, which isn't Miss Moxxi's for me. Just as a set to collect, I would like them all to have Miss Moxxi's in the name.
---
GT and PSN: NekoZam
#12stickboy2323Posted 1/23/2013 11:18:29 PM
The Kitten will never have "Miss Moxxi's" in the name because as a poster above said the name is only there whenever there is not an attachment. Since all Kittens have attachments (always elemental) they will never be "Miss Moxxi's".
---
Badass Rank: 0
#13NekoZamPosted 1/23/2013 11:20:27 PM
That's what I assumed based on my limited knowledge of the parts of the guns and naming mechanics. So does that apply to the Slow Hand too since it's an e-tech?
---
GT and PSN: NekoZam
#14AlleRacingPosted 1/24/2013 12:27:34 AM
The Kitten will never have "Miss Moxxi's" in the name because as a poster above said the name is only there whenever there is not an attachment. Since all Kittens have attachments (always elemental) they will never be "Miss Moxxi's".

Uh... the accessory and element take up separate slots. The Kitten doesn't spawn with the Miss Moxxi's prefix I don't think, but it's not because it's always elemental.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#15Bloodmoon313Posted 1/24/2013 5:29:55 AM
NekoZam posted...
That's what I assumed based on my limited knowledge of the parts of the guns and naming mechanics. So does that apply to the Slow Hand too since it's an e-tech?

yes i would say so
---
GT:Orta313
I don't play well with others
#16Mr Pottymouth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:44:46 PM
All the weapons I listed above actually have "Miss Moxxi's" in the in game title & the Miss Moxxi skin on the object in the game.
#17Mr Pottymouth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:11:41 PM
The following ones in my collection have elemental values.
Miss Moxxi's Rubi - Fire
Miss Moxxi's Heart Breaker - Fire
Miss Moxxi's Chere-amie - Shock
Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch - Corrosive
Miss Moxxi's Good Touch - Fire

No elemental properties for these:
Miss Moxxi's Creamer
Miss Moxxi's Hail
Moxxi's Endowment

Again still looking for:
Miss Moxxi's Kittin Assault Rifle
Miss Moxxi's Slow Hand Shotgun
Miss Moxxi's Kiss of Death Maliwan Grenade Mod

Gamertag: PROLET 121 if anyone has any variant of those last 3, wants to trade or if I can help you out with your collection.