This game taught me a lesson today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. This game taught me a lesson today...

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
4 years ago#1
I always read all these topics about how hard Hyperious (sp?) is and I just laughed. I just kept thinking that everyone just had trouble killing him due to lack of skill/good equipment.

Fast forward to today. I finally got to beat the Pirate DLC (mostly). I proceeded, extremely cocky, to Hyperious' lair, prepared to kick his ass. I walk in and start shooting as soon as his health bar appears. I took down a small tick of health and thought, "this isn't so bad".

5 seconds later, after I get hit with some shockwave attack and a missile, I found myself short 6 million dollars and completely demoralized.

Lesson: don't underestimate this game and the community. :(
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903

User Info: kungpaomatthew

kungpaomatthew
4 years ago#2
Yeah, the DLC bosses scale to 4 player difficulty regardless of the amount of players.
GT: EARTHW0RMslim

User Info: BigJohnWV

BigJohnWV
4 years ago#3
Its funny but I was able to destroy Hyperious on the first try. Now I've yet to beat the other raid bosses but this guy I had some trouble with but threw out my nuclear turrent, destroyed his bots and was able to kill him within a minute.
"How dare you say that to my face!"
"Well I'd say it behind your back but my car only has half a tank of gas!"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. This game taught me a lesson today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived