What's your favorite e-tech weapon?

#1BigRobb2389Posted 1/24/2013 1:55:38 AM
I've come to really dislike the spikers and darts. I still use them when I have one that's good for my level, but will sell it right when I get something that can serve a similar purpose.

anyway, It got me thinking about which ones I haven't tried yet and which ones I do like.

The Vladof Blasters seem to be the best, I have an amazing Corrosive one that acts like a laser cutter against loaders, and their ricocheting bullets got me a second wind on an enemy on the opposite side of a truck, just by shooting underneath it. was pretty cool.

I like the bandit BlASSters as well, but they are pretty standard, and I love Bandit weapons in general.

I have only tried a Hyperion and Tediore etech SMG, and they are solid, if a bit standard weapons. I really want to try a Bandit and Maliwan SMG.

The Hyperion Splatguns are awesome for certain enemies. A shock one is great for stalkers.

The Bandit Blashter Splatguns, though at first didn't think much of them, have now become one of my favorite weapons to use, just for the fun factor. I don't use them as a shotgun, but as a medium-long range bombardment weapon. Alot of fun to use.

I have yet to see an e-tech launcher, and am really looking forward to using one.

Oh, and the Dahl Blaster Rifles are awesome and terrible at the same time, lol.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2BigSai29Posted 1/24/2013 2:14:04 AM
The Norfleet
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 5:39:35 AM(edited)
ive been a huge fan of vladof etech ARs since the 1st one i found. i also usually enjoy plasma casters and some launchers.

never really liked spikers, darts, dahl and bandit ARs though.

dont have a lot of experience with splatguns, but i got a slow hand from piston that isnt bad
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4CyberCerberusPosted 1/24/2013 5:43:17 AM
Slow Hand or Shock Norfleet.

Anyone know if Slow Hand comes in anything but slag? The only one I can find so far :/
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#5fakesnoop77Posted 1/24/2013 5:44:08 AM
I have a Vladof E-Tech Rugged Topneaa Launcher (Electric). It's a beast, it really is.

I use it to take down Pete's shield in just a few shots.

I also agree, the Vladof AR is bad ass too
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/24/2013 5:44:40 AM
Slow hand is good. Bandit splatguns are decent.

My favourite would have to be Vladof blasters, followed by Topneaa.

I've yet to find a decent e-tech sniper, though. I blame the low ammo count for snipers for that, though. That, and they don't often justify the increased ammo consumption.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7jloewensteinPosted 1/24/2013 7:17:35 AM
Pretty Big Fuc... ahhn, Freaking Gun.
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 7:19:36 AM
CyberCerberus posted...
Slow Hand or Shock Norfleet.

Anyone know if Slow Hand comes in anything but slag? The only one I can find so far :/

i got a fire one a while back when i took down the t rex
---
#9innersmokePosted 1/24/2013 7:20:52 AM
Those etech launchers are crazy good! Their aoe is massive, I use a Vladof for the extra shots in last stand. Gets me a second wind every time. The bandit prazzma canon is pretty crazy too
---
GT- Innersmoke
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/24/2013 7:22:56 AM
got a slag topnea the other day. i want to find one in shock to brutalize anything with a shield
---